No announcement yet.

If Wilder wants a test, Luis Ortiz is ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wilder wants a test, Luis Ortiz is ready

So povetkin tests positive (big surprise)

Luis Ortiz will give wilder a real fight, and relive him of his belt in alabama

Hell yes, make it happen.

Comment

Hell Yeah let's fight another PED user
      Na seriously I don't think there's enough time only 5 days till the 21st

Comment

Why, so Ortiz can test positive leading up to the fight as well? Would be a good scrap though

Comment

Ortiz is not a late replacement type of fighter but it is a good fight if it ever does get made

Comment

Ortiz offers too much risk and not enough reward. Wilder won't fight him unless he has to.

Comment

Wilder has been a cherry picker his entire career except when he has to fight somebody good to win a title or to keep it. I doubt Wilder would ever fight Ortiz if he can keep his piece of the heavyweight champion title without fighting him. Hopefully he will prove me wrong. I think Ortiz would beat him. Wilder has fast hands and good power but he is very sloppy and throws some of the widest punches I've ever seen a world champion throw.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post

... so ... Deontay Wilder is supposed to commit to another fight camp, in the name of fighting a guy who had actual annabolic steroids in his system ... thanks, but no thanks.

Comment

Let's replace a cheater with another cheater. Had Wilder tested positive like Ortiz and Povetkin you guys would be calling for a lifetime ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post

Wilder is not going to fight Ortiz. He will fight another stiff in his next fight. The only way Wilder fights Ortiz is if the WBC makes Ortiz his mandatory. Even then, he will delay the fight for 1.5 years before he is forced to face Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X