Anybody remember this? this is a real argument between fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody remember this? this is a real argument between fighters

Comment

I'm still pissed that we never go this rematch when it mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
        I'm still pissed that we never go this rematch when it mattered.
        ME TOO...i was sure it would happen between 2000-03, after floyd fought ruiz I gave up on it....that rematch meant nothing and jones is right....Hopkins has always been a bit calculated in his risk taking and everyone with a brain knows he wasnt adamant about fighting jones until he saw him knocked out a few times...he knew he couldnt mess with jones of the 90s and early 2000s

Comment

I remember watching that live. That was a double header. That was the fight when Roy put his hands behind his back and KO'd dude. I was out of my seat after seeing that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            ME TOO...i was sure it would happen between 2000-03, after floyd fought ruiz I gave up on it....that rematch meant nothing and jones is right....Hopkins has always been a bit calculated in his risk taking and everyone with a brain knows he wasnt adamant about fighting jones until he saw him knocked out a few times...he knew he couldnt mess with jones of the 90s and early 2000s
            Lol I knew when I came in this thread you was going to mention Floyd atleast once.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Lol I knew when I came in this thread you was going to mention Floyd atleast once.
              im on my cell phone...sue me stalker...damn...ever heard of auto correct, thanks for telling me though

Comment

60/40 I KICK YO ASS

Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  These two argued a couple times and I'm still not sure if either one truly wanted the fight, especially Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    These two argued a couple times and I'm still not sure if either one truly wanted the fight, especially Jones.
                    60/40 and i'll whoop yo ass lol....Jones was the draw, already beat Hopkins....kinda hard to duck someone you 8-4....Hopkins didnt deserve 50/50....look at Jones resume in 2001 and then look at Hopkins

Comment

Working...
                    X