Here them is...

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      All religions are vile.
      Yes they are

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
        Yes they are
        And yet you defend your Islamic brothers. Your online atheist courses evidently haven't worked on you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
          All religions are vile.
          Yes they are
          No only ISLAM!.... it's a fu.cked up religion.

People who don't read the quran are what you think as peaceful.
          Those who read and study the quran become the extremist, who will kill you if they got the chance and can get away with it.

Comment

muslims vs feminists I'll sit this one out

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              And yet you defend your Islamic brothers. Your online atheist courses evidently haven't worked on you yet.

Comment

Comment

500% sure that these "holy" men fapped furiously at home while the image of the protester's boobs were still fresh in their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    I don't defend anybody because of their religion, I just see these people as human beings and not as the savage terrorists that ur media convinced u to believe they are.

Terrorists exist though, and they must be eradicated, however not all muslims are terrorists.

Comment

I don't defend anybody because of their religion, I just see these people as human beings and not as the savage terrorists that ur media convinced u to believe they are.

Terrorists exist though, and they must be eradicated, however not all muslims are terrorists.
                      I see them as savages because I have distant relatives affected by them directly in this current crisis and one of the reasons my family moved to the west is because they were treated as second class citizens in our original country which is an Islamic one, despite the fact that my non-muslim people have lived in those places far longer than the mohamed followers(see I can also use the emotional/sympathy card like you do).

The media has nothing to do with it, minorities from the middle east who don't adopt the sickening religion face genocide and they will tell you. You're a boy who grew up in Germany you wouldn't understand.

All you PC liberals have left is the "not all of them are like that" always the same old BS. For a long time I was actually brainwashed by that pathetic overused claim. Then I saw 'peaceful muslims' all around me go to join Isis in tens of thousands of numbers. 'Peaceful muslims' taking part in polls in every Euro country that show the majority of them AGREE with Isis..you give them the benefit of the doubt first but then you realise that the 1.5 billion scattered mudslims around the world are not making massive protests against the crimes of their own, then it becomes clear. They are all scum, they are the enemy.

Comment

Working...
                      X