No announcement yet.

Did Nacho outcoach Freddie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Nacho outcoach Freddie?

It seems to me like Marquez had a plan going into the fight, and Pacquiao was predictable and played right into it.

Nacho will always beat Roach because he's smarter. He did it for the past fight with Pacquiao and now he did it again.

Comment

Doesnt he always?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        It seems to me like Marquez had a plan going into the fight, and Pacquiao was predictable and played right into it.
        No, he didn't beat Roach. Marquez beat Pacquiao in there, not Beristain. They have fought four times. After fighting each other so many rounds, it's all instinct at that point.

Comment

Naho in 24/7: "Use the ****ing right hand this time around"

Bravo Nacho.

Comment

Nacho is better than Roach IMO.

Nacho is one of the greatest trainers of all time IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
              No, he didn't beat Roach. Marquez beat Pacquiao in there, not Beristain. They have fought four times. After fighting each other so many rounds, it's all instinct at that point.
              It looks to me like setting up a big right hand was Nacho's plan for JMM the whole time, even during training camp.

Comment

Nacho did a great job with Marquez. I believe it also depend on the fighter aswell, Manny Pacquiao doesn't seem to put 100% effort with Roach. Again IMO Nacho is better than Roach.

Comment

Nacho is clearly a better trainer, he has games plans and works on them. Roach just says be aggresive and throw a left, doesn't say when or how to set it up.

Comment

Nacho was waiting for that double fake for Marquez just to throw the right cross.

Comment

Working...
                    X