No announcement yet.

Did Floyd ruin Ricky Hatton's life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Floyd ruin Ricky Hatton's life?

He was the anti Floyd Mayweather loved by all and he had the feeling that he was invincible because of that love and his undefeated record. He trained really harder than ever for that right as he was sure he was going to win and shut up Floyd like the good guy crushing the bad guy at the end of a movie and setting all of the people free.

He would not stop coming until his heart exploded only he took a beating and the embarrassing ring post came first and is now boxing history. He was crushed and never the same. He needed hell to beat Lazcano even. He beat Paulie, but so did Khan. He fell into hard mental times and drugs and alcohol and could never compete at the top again.

Discuss.
    Yes
    40.38%
    No
    59.62%

He got up after Floyds punch! Manny's on the other hand Made him convulse!

Comment

Floyd ate Hatton for Dinner and left Pac the crumbles. Yes

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        He got up after Floyds punch! Manny's on the other hand Made him convulse!
        what happened to Hatton before Pac. His life went into the ****ter after the first loss and was never the same, period *******

Comment

Of all Hatton's Ko's, floyds was the least damaging

Comment

nope it was Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              Floyd ate Hatton for Dinner and left Pac the crumbles. Yes
              I see it the same way friend and I'd expect many of fair minds do as well. Good post!

Comment

Say waht you want but floyd fought the real hatton. hatton still thought he was that guy. after the defeat with floyd he was broken for good.

Comment

castillo ruined floyd jr

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    nope it was Pacquiao
                    No sir, Ricky's dark tale spin had already consumed by the time he met Manny. But of course we all are entitled to our opinions. Mine is, Floyd ruined Ricky Hattons life the way I eloquently laid out!

Thanks for posting friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X