Guy gets Mayweather tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
    Is that Rebecca Adlington? LOL

Last edited by Jam Jars; 11-19-2012, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Don't understand why some fans do this stuff.

Comment

Didn't Floyd at one point say that UFC is for drunken white people? And that the only reason white people love UFC is because there are no relevant white boxers? I wonder if they guy knows that lol

Comment

The grant boxing glove annoyed me

Comment

I think it was before the Ortiz fight a guy sent Floyd a pic on twitter of a tattoo of Mayweather on his leg
            Mayweather flew him and his friend out for the fight,two tickets and a hotel for the weekend
            This ****er is probably hoping for something in return too

Comment

He'll regret that if it turns out that Floyd is another Jimmy Savile.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                I read somewhere that thousands of Pacquiao fans have got the little sperm tattoo Pacquiao has on his chest.
                Relevance?

Comment

Originally posted by Dome View Post
                  I seen more tards with Pac tats. I think tards fans are more fanatical than the moes
                  what is this? Tard fans? Does it really hurt that much that when you see a thread with some dick having a **** Floyd tattoo, you have to run in and protest with some weak ass but manny's fans have blah blah blah' crap? Even going to the lengths of coming out with some nonsensical **** like 'Tard fans'

Comment

get a grip uz are gay for hinkn that sht mike tyson got a guys face tattod on him so go n tel mike hes gayplenty mexicans have potraits ov guys .cool tat if floyds his fighter

Comment

and it didn't even look cool

Comment

Working...
                      X