The final US Presidential debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    That is a key point ....

Everyone knows the economy is the biggest problem, yet everyone continues to look to Government to solve the problem. In fact, many hold the President responsible for the unemployed. But how can this be, if the same people are screaming for smaller Government and less Government intervention.

A serious contradiction.
    An incredible contradiction and one I have thought about many times. At the same time, I do think there's been way too much spending and not enough revenue.

Of course you can't have both points of view because most Americans are dumb enough to believe one side or the other exclusively.

I think the bail outs were necessary to stop the bleeding but now we need to focus on less spending, real cuts and bringing in real revenue which can only really happen through taxing.

Comment

• Romneys point about cutting one trillion from the Military is absurd... is in fact absurd.

We have the biggest military in the entire world by ten fold.... you HAVE to cut somewhere, and cutting part of the military makes sense.

If I have 20 automatic weapons, and I decide to sell 2... guess what, I'm still a force to be reckoned with... cutting a trillion from the military is not going to turn us into Canada.

I can't stand Romneys unspecific plan for reducing the deficit.

I know what it takes to create 12 million jobs.

That's all I ever get out of this guy.. that and "Close loop holes"

It's laughable to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        The truth is the American public for the most part doesn't give a shi.t about that though. It's ALL about the economy at this stage.
        you mean the majority of the Obama voters don't care about that.
        Last edited by -jose-; 10-24-2012, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          ... cutting a trillion from the military is not going to turn us into Canada.
          reported for jingoism or nationalism or whatever the phuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            LOL what a fuking biased tard. Ha,the huffington post, are you for real?

Here. this is a true unbiased average of the polls.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html
            Firstly, Real Clear Politics has been accused, rightly in my opinion, to have a conservative bias. Second, while the Huffington Post makes no apologies for being in the tank for the left, they cover more polls than Real Clear Politics. RCP didn't even cover the NBC/Wall Street Journal polls last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              you mean the majority of the Obama voters don't care about that.
              No, neither one of them care. Polls and ratings show that the American public puts foreign policy last on their list of what is important.

Americans care about the ECONOMY, bottom line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                No, neither one of them care. Polls and ratings show that the American public puts foreign policy last on their list of what is important.

Americans care about the ECONOMY, bottom line.
                I'm not completely disagreeing with you I just believe the American people want to know the truth.

let me ask you a question, if this is proven to be a cover up and the president knew that it was a terrorist plot from the beginning and not about a movie would it make you feel different about the president?

Comment

• Both looked like utter shiet.

this guy is stealing my vote and he has no press coverage step up your game fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    Firstly, Real Clear Politics has been accused, rightly in my opinion, to have a conservative bias. Second, while the Huffington Post makes no apologies for being in the tank for the left, they cover more polls than Real Clear Politics. RCP didn't even cover the NBC/Wall Street Journal polls last week.
                    CBS News reference Real Clear Politics polls as being a reliable poll...few people really take Huffingtonpost seriously. It's hard to say but it appears to be very even at this point and looks like it will all come down to Ohio. Obama has a 2.7 point lead there according to RCP.

*edit*...that 2.7 lead just dropped to 2.1 in the last 1/2 hour.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/
                    Last edited by jaded; 10-24-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Opinion polls is what i do for a living i am a manager at Cunningham research and i will tell you this 50 percent is bs written in answers from the employees its hard to keep people on the phone so then the employee cheats so to me all polls are garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X