Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward to Mikkel Kessler: I thought we had unfinished business?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I'm thinking the rematch is possible after Kessler beats Green.
    Edited for Bat...

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      you are a joke.

ward spent the last couple of years in the super six fighting anyone put in front of him. he and froch were the only fighters not to miss a single fight, when they didnt have an oponent for ward he found his own oponent, and not just anybody he got the best available.

now he takes one fight for himself, a fight thats still against a top5 s.mw and hes a joke? you do realize hes taking this fight bcuz of ppl like you? the haters that wouldnt give him credit after the first kessler fight and came up with a bunch of lame excuses.

for the last couple of years its been headbutt this, hometown ref that.. now that ward is willing to set the record straight hes a joke? gtfo..
      Ward's a holding, headbutting, elbowing, hometown advantage having ass joke. Sad thing is there are more and more brothers coming out and fighting like this garbageman. Ward will never go up to 175 and fight a real champ. He HELD-BUTTED his way through the 168 tournament. He should just retire already.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Bute called Ward out......

Do you really believe all that bollox you posted? I mean seriously....do you?
          First of all, what I said isn't "bollocks" it's COMMON sense, I wasn't talking to you, I was referring to the people who are completely jumping the gun and saying "Oh, Ward is going backwards, he shouldn't be wanting to fight Kessler again" etc etc. When, that's not the case, he's just implying "WTF?" I thought you wanted the rematch so badly.

And, you said "Bute called Ward out" like I confused Bute with Kessler, I didn't. There was an article with Kessler saying he wanted a rematch. People are making it out like Ward is begging for a fight with Kessler, and he doesn't want to progress, which is BS. As for Ward not jumping into a fight with Bute, did you not see the photo of Ward's hand after the Froch fight? It was mangled. Do YOU really believe after Ward's fought Kessler, Abraham, Green, Bika, and Froch, that HE'S scared of anyone?...Froch and Ward have been on hellacious schedules, and after EVERYTHING Ward has accomplished since Nov. '09, he deserves atleast a short rest, not to mention his hand injury.

Comment

Ward knows he can't beat Kessler in a fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
              First of all, what I said isn't "bollocks" it's COMMON sense, I wasn't talking to you, I was referring to the people who are completely jumping the gun and saying "Oh, Ward is going backwards, he shouldn't be wanting to fight Kessler again" etc etc. When, that's not the case, he's just implying "WTF?" I thought you wanted the rematch so badly.

And, you said "Bute called Ward out" like I confused Bute with Kessler, I didn't. There was an article with Kessler saying he wanted a rematch. People are making it out like Ward is begging for a fight with Kessler, and he doesn't want to progress, which is BS. As for Ward not jumping into a fight with Bute, did you not see the photo of Ward's hand after the Froch fight? It was mangled. Do YOU really believe after Ward's fought Kessler, Abraham, Green, Bika, and Froch, that HE'S scared of anyone?...Froch and Ward have been on hellacious schedules, and after EVERYTHING Ward has accomplished since Nov. '09, he deserves atleast a short rest, not to mention his hand injury.
              I didn't say he didn't deserve a rest. You're trying to justify a Kessler rematch on the premise that Kessler called him out. So I just said that Bute also called him out.

Do you actually think Ward cares that Kessler called him out? Do you actually think he got all worked up about it? Do you believe fighters really sign fights based on that? The only reason hes considering the fight is because its an easy fight and Sauerland are willing to pay him a ****load of money. Welcome to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Ward won in a dominant 1 sided beating.
                Another ref might've DQ'd Ward in that fight. Ward certainly could have had no complaints if he was. Not saying Kessler wins a rematch but it was terrible officiating, he at least deserves a fair shot but we know sure as shooting Ward isnt going to Denmark.

Comment

Working...
                X