No announcement yet.

Rape victim forced to marry attacker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I also want to point out that under Sharia a woman who accuses a man of rape may only do so if the rapist confesses or the woman can bring four male witnesses who can testify on her behalf. So the "investigation" likely consisted of asking the suspect if he did it and then sentencing the woman.

In Islamic law rapists are to be stoned to death and the woman faces no penalty. The trouble is that the odds are stacked against her being able to prove it to the satisfaction of the medieval backwards court.

It's better than in Jewish and Christian law where if a woman is raped and she isn't married she has to marry her abuser. Yeah, violent sexual assault is bad but not as bad as having your naughty parts used by more than one person apparently.

Secular law is where it's at.
    Difference is, Jews and Christians for the most part don't act on those beliefs anymore but I agree, secular law is the best without a doubt.

Comment

Very ancient practices over there. In early "civilization" getting a wife meant striking a deal with the father then TAKING the woman. Or just taking the woman. Just about all wives were raped by todays standards.
      It seems crazy that they live by those customs and laws and feel they are in the right. I can't judge how they live or declare which is RIGHT. It's the vast difference between that society and "modern" society that baffles me.

Comment

I know we should respect other cultures and all but seriously, the **** is goin on over there?!

Thats some backwards azz *****!

Comment

Intresting....

Waiting for the next, inevetable "muslims are evil" thread.

Horrific acts occur in all countries by people of all faiths and colour and are usually in the minority. For instance the stories of Priest raping children in church but tis just about 1% of the billions that follow the faith.

As I said before, eagerly awaiting the next thread. Should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
            Does CNN ever post anything positive i dont go to there site much but everything that i do see is always negitive **** just like 95% of news all over the place but dam arent people having a hard enough time dealing with life as it is...

It's called real life.......deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              Intresting....

Horrific acts occur in all countries by people of all faiths and colour and are usually in the minority. For instance the stories of Priest raping children in church but tis just about 1% of the billions that follow the faith.

I think the problem begins when religious beliefs becomes or influences law.

Keep 'em separate.

Comment

any of you seen this documentary

Comment

Allahu Akbar

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Intresting....

I remember those stories, wasnt the child then given the option to either continue being raped or go to jail for 15 years?

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
                      Does CNN ever post anything positive i dont go to there site much but everything that i do see is always negitive **** just like 95% of news all over the place but dam arent people having a hard enough time dealing with life as it is...
                      it's a damn news body that relays information obtained through journalists and reporters. Not a web forum lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X