No announcement yet.

I am glad there is no argument of what Victor is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am glad there is no argument of what Victor is

He is a Mexican now. I remember when he won against berto we had to make many threads discussing if he was american or what not.

I don't mind, Ill always support my Mex brother.

Someone save this thread, I have a feeling he will become american as soon he wins the WBA belt. LOL

Comment

Ortiz was born in California right? I could swear that makes him American lol.

Comment

He was born in Kansas, his parents are immigrant field workers are you sure you want to claim him? This was not a big issue as it was when he won against berto.

But it's ok I can relate to him more than many.

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Ortiz was born in California right? I could swear that makes him American lol.

Comment

hes more american than mexican, but he does have mexican roots which he seems to disown at times. wit that said, its good to see a mexican ploster claim him.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            hes more american than mexican, but he does have mexican roots which he seems to disown at times. wit that said, its good to see a mexican ploster claim him.
            did you mean to say mexican plaster?

Comment

I don't know man. We can dispute this, but let's leave it for when he wins another world title.

Yea I support victor and all my other mex-amer brothers all the way.

I was born in usa like him, but you know to the regular american I am just another ******.

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                did you mean to say mexican plaster?
                lol...no just poster.

Comment

half Mexican.....

Comment

How is he half Mexican?

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    half Mexican.....

Comment

Working...