No announcement yet.

will the klitschkos crack the top 200 HW of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will the klitschkos crack the top 200 HW of all time

do you list the klitschkos in the top 200 heavyweights of all time.. or are they outside that

oh i get it..you pose as a klit fan to hate on them..gotcha...i say Wlads top 10 or just outside and Vitali is top 15-20

Comment

Did you start smoking crack today or something?

Comment

I say around 210ish, no higher than that to be honest

Comment

Don't you ever get tired of spamming your ******ed threads? **** off already.

Comment

I think they barely make it, not sure though.

They will always be remembered as the product of a dead division and they are still not even that impressive with the mediocre competition they face. It's a fair question and discussion but I'll go ahead and say yes, they'll barely crack the top 200.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post

They will always be remembered as the product of a dead division and they are still not even that impressive with the mediocre competition they face. It's a fair question and discussion but I'll go ahead and say yes, they'll barely crack the top 200.
              Name 200 heavyweights ahead of wlad, i dare you.

Lets stop trolling guys. There havent even been close to 200 champions, and you want to put wlad behind a bunch of journeymen and gatekeepers. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post

Name 199 better HWs please....

Comment

they are great fighters overated by some and underated by others

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Name 199 better HWs please....
                    impossible..........

Comment

Working...
                    X