Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Proof Robinson would have destroyed Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 of SRR's 19 losses occurred when he was fighting at old age (40+ years old).

Many of SRR's losses were close decisions that could've been scored differently depending on the judges.

SRR was never stopped or KO'd in 200 fights. He has one TKO loss recorded on his record, but this was a fight he was winning before being forced to quit after the 13th round due to heat prostration. Even the referee had to be replaced by round 10 due to heat exhaustion. (104 degree weather)

---

Robinson was dominant for a long time, winning his last middleweight title at age 38. If Pacman is still conquering the sport in 5 years, then we can begin to compare the two.

Comment

not sayinpac is greater than robinson but fighters from back in the days would be too primitve for the fighters now.....

Comment

would srr have been ko'd by torrecampo and surgaut

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          not sayinpac is greater than robinson but fighters from back in the days would be too primitve for the fighters now.....
          aint **** primitive bout srr

Comment

[QUOTE=ALG United;10428762]
            Originally posted by check hook View Post

This are all BBULLS****!!! I am a professional CINEMATOGRAPHER and i do this for a living, so I would have much more knowledge in this field than i think you would have. And in my 20 years of experience, old boxing clips such as this one were shot in black and white Film in 24 frames-per-second speed, this speed is and forever was the industry standard since the days of Humprey Bogart or even older, until the present day of 2011, it has never changed... So a re-mastered old clip will just give you great quality, sharper, smoother visual image, but the speed will be the same 24 frames-per-second...
            Are you suggesting that Robinson looks as good here:

as he does here:

???
            cmon, really?

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
              Yes, his 149th fight.

And his 21st fight against someone NOT coming off a loss (or a loss within the last 12 months) or a bum.

You see, I find it strange that a guy with 200 fights has 173 of them against bums (like Jimmy Mandell 11-16) or guys who lost their last fight or had a loss within a year prior to the fight.

There you see the real reason why SRR could fight so many fights: A cherry-picker, not in the sense that he ducked anyone, but in the sense that he carefully chose the right moment.

His record against the "bummies and losties" is 156wins-12losses
              His record against the "goodies" is 17wins-7losses

How many opponents did SRR win against who were non-bums and non-losties (at bout)?

SRR: 14 (his whole career).
              The Greatest Clay: 16 (of which 10 are real heavyweight fights 200x2)
              Lennox Lewis: 18
              Wlad: 18

I am so sorry to put a dent into SRR's crown. Of course SRR's record is top. Nevertheless I had to say what I had to say.
              Are you seriously comparing Wlad's comp to SRR....smh......

Comment

seriously are you trying to say manny beats srr

Comment

Working...
                X