Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Segura is a knockout waiting to happen..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
    If Cotto had plaster he would
    so cotto's ko victories should be questioned also right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Yeah a boxer with some power who is actually his size will ko him when he gets hit with a counter he doesn't see.
      yeah but who? there is none right now in the small divisions with those characteristics
      and dont say gonzalez that guy couldnt even ko vargas

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
        If Cotto had plaster he would
        Hehe, that's funny

Comment

You need power to keep him off of you.. otherwise he'll just whup your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Yeah a boxer with some power who is actually his size will ko him when he gets hit with a counter he doesn't see.
            also agree...

Comment

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post
              cotto had power and he was landing flush shots on marg.
              did marg walk backwards and take a knee? NO
              Who said anything about marg taking a knee?? you really are ******ed. I wasn't even dissing segura. Anyway cotto has good power but he never was a devastating puncher like a mosley. You saw what happened to tony against much more devastating punchers like mosley and pacquiao.

Like I said guys like segura and margarito will walk down boxers with no power and break them down. But once they face boxers who can bang and not get intimidated they`re in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                Who said anything about marg taking a knee?? you really are ******ed. I wasn't even dissing segura. Anyway cotto has good power but he never was a devastating puncher like a mosley. You saw what happened to tony against much more devastating punchers like mosley and pacquiao.

Like I said guys like segura and margarito will walk down boxers with no power and break them down. But once they face boxers who can bang and not get intimidated they`re in trouble.
                Because, you linked both together and insinuated that once Segura faces anybody with power he will get stop.

I agree Cotto doesn't have 1 punch KO power, but he's very heavy handed. Cotto has bone crushing power. He will re-figure your face type of power. And, he has done it before.

Comment

thats obvious, he's all power and no skill whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                    yeah but who? there is none right now in the small divisions with those characteristics
                    and dont say gonzalez that guy couldnt even ko vargas
                    Its not really the point who, I think this thread was just intended to point out his obvious flaws, someone like a smaller version of Miguel Acosta if he emerges at around 112 could be a problem for Segura. Segura is not a skilled pressure fighter like Rios who does subtle things to get close, cut off the ring, and land short shots.

Comment

Segura vs Calderon is exactly what would happen if Margarito fought Gayweather aka Gayweather doesnt have the power to keep Marg off him and will get KTFO

Comment

Working...
                      X