Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would JOO take her to the OLIVE GARDEN???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She can have my Chef Boyardee.

Comment

Not my type.

Comment

her nose is too big. ill take a pass

Comment

I usually say there are no dumb questions but why are you asking dumb questions? I like these threads because it's always a hot chick but the answer is so obvious. It be better if you asked about borderline chicks to see where our levels stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            I usually say there are no dumb questions but why are you asking dumb questions? I like these threads because it's always a hot chick but the answer is so obvious. It be better if you asked about borderline chicks to see where our levels stand.
            its because we like to see foolish answers like the two above yours so we know who's completely full of shi t.

"not my type" and "her nose is too big", riiiiiiiight.

more pics please spin

Comment

Sure. After I test her gag reflexes. Or maybe before, doesn't matter as long as I get to test her gag reflexes.

Comment

do i have to decide now?

Comment

Id take her to McDanolds before i ever take her to Olive garden

What trash

Comment

I hate the Olive Garden so I wouldn't take any girl there if it was my choice. That being said though I would take her anywhere she wanted to, even if it was the Olive Garden.

Comment

id propose to her at olive garden

Comment

Working...
                      X