Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Duck Articles and Vids for Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kneel before your god *******! Kneel before Lord Pacquiao your god.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Kneel before your god *******! Kneel before Lord Pacquiao your god.

Comment

• In contrast to Manny Pacquiao who has said:

“Don't tell God that you have a great problem but tell your problem that you have a great God"

“Nobody can hurt my feelings without my permission. I just focus on my training.”

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. I forgive Floyd Mayweather for everything he has ever said against me and my race.”

“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. I dedicate my boxing achievements to the people.”

“The world provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed. I'll take any fight they give me. I never choose. I do it for my fans.”

“If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning. This was how I came from nothing and have accomplished what I have accomplished.”

"I have worshipped woman as the living embodiment of the spirit of service and sacrifice. We must all strive never to hurt women. It is man's duty to respect women."

"Increase of material comforts, it may be generally laid down, does not in any way whatsoever conduce to moral growth. Boxers who make big money must not allow it to corrupt their minds and their souls."

Comment

• http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8435.html

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR: "I'M MAD THAT LIL' FLOYD APOLOGIZED..."

"I'm mad that Lil' Floyd apologized because you only apologize when you've done something wrong. He didn't do or say anything wrong. In fact, he didn't say nothing that I hadn't already said. I done called Pacquiao a lil' yellow midget. That doesn't mean I'm calling him yellow because he's Asian, but when you say someone is scared, you say they have a yellow streak down their back. But it is what it is and they can take it however they want to take it. I've called him far worse things than Lil' Floyd has and I stick by it. It's like Floyd can't say he's going to make Pacquiao make him sushi rolls, but it's okay for Pacquiao's entire camp to call Floyd a coward. Which one is worse," stated world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. as he shared his thoughts on all the drama that his son has been going through over the past few weeks. Check out what else he had to say!

Comment

• Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) superstar Georges St.-Pierre believes that Floyd Mayweather Jr. does not want to fight 7-division champion Manny Pacquiao.

“Knowing that Pacquiao is a BIG, BIG THREAT, he DoesN’T Want to have that fight because He Might Have A LOT To LOSE,” St.-Pierre said.

The UFC welterweight champion from Canada met the press at the ABS-CBN compound on Thursday.

St.-Pierre, known as "GSP", believes that Pacquiao has the UPPER Hand against the unbeaten American boxer, which is why Mayweather REFUSES the fight.

“I’ve seen Mayweather’s last fight, he Got Rocked by [Shane] Mosley. I think Pacquiao is Really UNTOUCHABLE right now. IF they fight like tomorrow, I Think Pacquiao Would WIN,” he said.

Although he admitted understanding Mayweather’s reason for shying away from the Filipino, he said the American boxer owes that match to his fans.

“I understand in a way that he doesn’t wanna have that fight. But I think he should do it for the fans, the fans want to see that fight,” said St.-Pierre.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                Delicious!! One of my favorite dish!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                  Do you like it RAW as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
                    Do you like it RAW as well?
                    he also like it live so that he can "play" with it

Comment