No announcement yet.

Science Channel: How It's Made/How Do They Do It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science Channel: How It's Made/How Do They Do It

Is it only me or is anybody else tired of these shows? Like I want to see how they make butter, drums, cheese, wtf!? I put on the Science Channel to get my mind blown out by some crazy scientific stuff. Same thing happened to Discovery Channel with American Chopper. Who watches American Chopper?

National Geographic Channel and History Channel>Science Channel and Discovery Channel. Also Animal Planet is cool and the Military Channel gets boring at times but it's better than watching how they make butter. I'm disappointed in the Science channel though, use to be my favorite.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Is it only me or is anybody else tired of these shows? Like I want to see how they make butter, drums, cheese, wtf!? I put on the Science Channel to get my mind blown out by some crazy scientific stuff. Same thing happened to Discovery Channel with American Chopper. Who watches American Chopper?

National Geographic Channel and History Channel>Science Channel and Discovery Channel. Also Animal Planet is cool and the Military Channel gets boring at times but it's better than watching how they make butter. I'm disappointed in the Science channel though, use to be my favorite.
    You're buggin if you think the History Channel is better than anything right now...

Ice Truckers FFS!!!!!!

How big of a part in history does Ice Trucking have?!?!?!

If I take a look at their lineup, it's loads and loads of garbage followed by Pawn Brokers or whatever the **** the name of that show is.

They were already going downhill with their overexposure of Hitler and Nazis as if nothing else has happened since the dawn of mankind.

It looks as if they left the actual history to History International..... The History Channel is the most disappointing... End of rant/

Comment

i dont mind the 'how its made' shows..

the shows that i can't stand are the home improvement shows

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

BBC's pretty good too.

Comment

Discovery World can be good sometimes, How it's made is a great show to put me to sleep.

Science = overecstatic mumbo jumbo that will happen in 200 years

travel&living = tattoo soap operas

Discovery channel = plain ole crap at the moment

Investigation is ok...sometimes.

Comment

Working...
          X