No announcement yet.

Obama snuck $221 mil to terrorist country before leaving

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    lol howzit Sweet Pea I don't recall the convo specifically but I think everyone was surprised when he got the nomination and then shocked on Nov. 9th.

Global change is afoot, I'm not sure what to make of it all. Just hoping no one gets reckless and hits that nuclear button.
    What's the general sentiment of Trump across the pond, if you don't mind me asking?

Good? Bad? ******ed?

Comment

"BBBButttt, how is Trump gonna pay for that wall?"

Well, since he put a stop payment on that 220 million, at least you know where the down payment is coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        It all depends how seriously you view the threat of radical Islamism.

You can try to equate it to these white gun shooters, but it has the potential to be infinitely more dangerous, cataclysmic even.
        Domestically, many more lives have been lost because of gun violence as compared to terrorist attacks. That's a fact.

The dangers of gun violence are equally real, yet we do not profile White people based upon this. We understand that not all of them are that way, even as sections of society push for background checks for everyone as a security measure and so forth.

Ultimately, the same courtesy should be available to people of other races and cultures. To not offer this much is bigotry.
        Last edited by TheLennox; 01-26-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          No, because white skin is deemed acceptable almost universally. But I dare you to find and Asian country that isn't profiling Black people just for being Black.

You certainly aren't going to see Blacks openly welcome in China, North Korea or Mongolia. You will be profiled.

Don't try to equivocate, dude. That's exactly what you're doing. You refuse to acknowledge that statistically speaking, Muslims are the ones most frequently committing major scale terrorist attacks on and against people. Are they all doing it? No. The ones that most often are, happen to be Muslim more often than they're not. As long as that's a thing, we need to profile until we can get that statistic to be insignificant.
          Are you using the racism in this world as an actual argument for racism? That makes no sense whatsoever. Simply because something is allowed on a grand scale does not make it right.

I only care about what is correct. Profiling does not work, and, to the contrary, it exacerbates issues.

Moreover, in frequency and overall carnage, Americans are committing the most terrorist attacks per year, worldwide, and it has been this way for a long time. There are entire books on the topic; I recommend Noam Chomsky's "Hegemony or Survival."

Comment

Noam Chomsky.

Saul Alinsky.

Blah, blah, blah.

It's all part of a program to shit on the idea of America itself, and use US foreign policy makers and those that are the puppet masters that dictate it, to divide the common people of the US.

You want your "Russian Hackers"?

Here you go.

This shit has been going for a long time, the indoctrination in US universities to subvert people to this kind of thinking.

So instead of "American Exceptionalism", we get people whose sole purpose in life is to destroy the very idea of it.

This is not to say that we don't have problems that need addressing in this country.

But I sure as hell ain't taking advice from people with this type of mindset on how to fix them.

Kiss my ass, commie.

Suck on my Exceptional American balls.

Comment

another disgusting foreign policy act by obama.

700 million to spread the gay agenda,
              500 million to jordan to build THEIR WALL,
              how many billions to Iran for hostages, IN CASH,

now this?

these type of actions is why people think he is a trojan horse muslim president.

Comment

Most likely because he knew Trump would put a freeze on the money. Now, the media can spin this into him being islamophobic and hating Palestine and get all of the Muslims around the globe to rally against Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  American can breathe a sigh of relief now that Barack Obama is finally gone from office.

He has been the worst president ever.
                  Who is second worst?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Who is second worst?
                    Nixon. Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
                      Are you using the racism in this world as an actual argument for racism? That makes no sense whatsoever. Simply because something is allowed on a grand scale does not make it right.

I only care about what is correct. Profiling does not work, and, to the contrary, it exacerbates issues.

Moreover, in frequency and overall carnage, Americans are committing the most terrorist attacks per year, worldwide, and it has been this way for a long time. There are entire books on the topic; I recommend Noam Chomsky's "Hegemony or Survival."
                      You're living in a dream world. Star Trek is not reality.

What you're failing to understand, and the core reason Trump is a thing: Profiling Muslims isn't racism, because Muslim isn't a race. It's a religion - and one that's been distorted. Other Muslims are taking a passive approach and doing nothing to help solve the problem. Your suggestion is to let them keep committing terrorist acts (i.e. bombs, mass stabbings and plane hijackings) because we might hurt their feelings? Seriously?

Then you totally ignore the issue and try to point the finger at Americans, who I don't see civilian Americans going over to Baghdad and bombing their place over Christianity.

Bottom line: We need to profile, like other countries profile, if we are going to protect our citizens, like other countries protect theirs.

Done.

Comment

Working...
                      X