No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Numerous people/families have Valyrian swords, mostly powerful families. Jon has a Valyrian sword, Longclaw, given to him by Lord Commander Jeor Mormont. Brienne has a Valeryan sword, Oathkeeper, given to her by Jaime Lannister. Hell, Tommen has one too, Widow's Wail, which is forged from Eddard Stark's greatsword and split into two (the first given to King Joffery, later passed to Tommen, the second Jamie gave to Brienne (Oathkeeper). There are a number of others as well. What we are talking about is Valyrian armor. No one has this. Euron had found it (presumably) in his quests in ancient Valyria and he's the only man in existence that we know of, of any family, to have it. This is incredibly powerful stuff. That along with his dragon horn and all of his powerful priests...dude is extremely powerful.

Oh I just remember, Meera Reed killed a White Walker in the Hold the Door episode with dragonglass:

And the newly introduced one too, Heartsbane, which is now in Sam's possession

Comment

• I wanted to see that walk of atonement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I agree.... The one dragon that dany was riding looks like it's prime to tear some shiiiit up
        i mean the dragon itself in george rr martin's story is full of history and magic. why not spend some time exploring the back drop of dragons? why not show drogon just flying eating exploring on his own. why not show the two dragons that tyrion freed?

id rather see that what i just described than another sam gilly scene or another tommen high sparrow scene.

but that would mean spending money on CGI and the _____ oligarchs are on a budget these days....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          I wanted to see that walk of atonement.

Comment

Numerous people/families have Valyrian swords, mostly powerful families. Jon has a Valyrian sword, Longclaw, given to him by Lord Commander Jeor Mormont. Brienne has a Valeryan sword, Oathkeeper, given to her by Jaime Lannister. Hell, Tommen has one too, Widow's Wail, which is forged from Eddard Stark's greatsword and split into two (the first given to King Joffery, later passed to Tommen, the second Jamie gave to Brienne (Oathkeeper). There are a number of others as well. What we are talking about is Valyrian armor. No one has this. Euron had found it (presumably) in his quests in ancient Valyria and he's the only man in existence that we know of, of any family, to have it. This is incredibly powerful stuff. That along with his dragon horn and all of his powerful priests...dude is extremely powerful.

Oh I just remember, Meera Reed killed a White Walker in the Hold the Door episode with dragonglass:

The dagger in Bran's assassination attempt in the first season was also valyrian steel.

Comment

Jon, Sansa, Arya, Rickon, Benjen, Bran. If I had to guess one will die, perhaps Benjen/Coldhands. I hope not though but his character could have just one real purpose of saving Bran so it would make the most sense.

That would be awesome. Other than Ghost, that's the last direwolf alive (unless The Umbers are double crossing Lord Bolton and that was a fake Rickon direwolf Shaggy Dog, which I'm hoping!).
              Yeah Rickon, I confused his name with Rickard, Ned's father

And yeah I agree, Benjen is the likely Stark to get killed off. He was in season 1, now comes back for season 6. It doesn't sound like GoT cares much about the character, and you are right his job was to save Bran and probably get killed off

Comment

Mace The Ace always 5 steps ahead of the game:

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Are u guys forgetful that Fat Sam has a Valeryan sword too and that besides Snow he's the only person to kill a White Walker?

I predict that he kills Euron and the dragon girl swoons with lust at the sight of him. They get married and he sits on the throne.
                just started watched them because my gf loves the show, two eps and its addicting

Comment

• newest game of zones.. nicely done i thought

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Yeah Rickon, I confused his name with Rickard, Ned's father

And yeah I agree, Benjen is the likely Stark to get killed off. He was in season 1, now comes back for season 6. It doesn't sound like GoT cares much about the character, and you are right his job was to save Bran and probably get killed off
                    I think Rickon is as good as dead this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I think Rickon is as good as dead this season.
                      True, I can see that

Comment

Working...
                      X