Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'm Looking To Fight Anybody at Welterweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to fight someone ... not anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
      Look for Garcia to fight the bundus or zavecks of the world
      He have to fight the winner of the other part of the WBC tournament next to get the belt

Garcia-Guerrero winnerr vs Cesar Barrionuevo - Azael Cosio winner

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        He have to fight the winner of the other part of the WBC tournament next to get the belt

Garcia-Guerrero winnerr vs Cesar Barrionuevo - Azael Cosio winner
        lol what a tournament. 3 bums and danny garcia. pbc must have set this up(with help from wbc of course)

Comment

swift is ready to take over 147. its going to be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            You need to fight someone ... not anyone.
            he can fight who he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              he can fight who he wants.
              Of course he can fight who he wants - within reason. Salka anyone?

This thread is about whether he will fight who boxing fans want him to fight.

He has fought less than stellar competition lately and when he has raised the level a notch as with Herrera and Peterson he has looked less than stellar himself.

He keeps coming out and making noise so he is bound to get criticized if he doesn't step up. He says "I want to make my family proud and be the best person I can be."

I say he has his identity based on money. The more money he makes the prouder his family will be and in his own eyes he will be a better person.

PBC is corrupting fighter's with paying over the market. Of all the name PBC fighters only Porter seems to be showing a warrior attitude at this time.

Garcia doesn't have the same attitude he had 3 years ago - ask yourself why that is.

Comment

my boy Swift will take over 147 real soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  ninja please...Karass won't do ****...I want that bet homie
                  I like that bet, Danny can handle zombies and sleep walkers much better than break runners.. uh dancers.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Yes we know. We saw you fight Salsa, Paulie and Guerrero. Can't forget the gift decision vs Peterson either.
                    Don't forget when he put your boy on his ass ha ha ha! You still salty as fuq b1tch!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                      all my points vs all your points? if so consider it confirmed!
                      confirmed!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X