No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Likes Canelo's Chances Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyman View Post
    canelo's a bigger threat than the former featherweight that floyd is about to fight
    Imagine how much bigger of a threat he is than a former flyweight then.

Comment

Mayweather is overhyped

Stop saying Floyd is the best pound-4-pound. He is not. The best is Martinez followed by Pacman. By the way Canelo should fight Cotto and then Floyd. Both good fights. Floys is overhyped by American media."peeleft:

Comment

I think Canelo would surprise alot of people in w/Floydie. Jr would probably get busted up worse than he did vs Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          If Josesito & Gomez can land on ginger, what makes you think Angulo can't??
          If Silva survived, hurt, and stood up to Angulo's best shots, what makes you think Canelo wouldn't destroy Angulo in the ring? Unless you're going to say something delusional like Silva is better than Canelo, which is in your posting style to say something like that.

Canelo would beat Angulo worse than Kirkland did, because Canelo wouldn't get caught like Kirkland.

It's a good fight for Canelo though, and i'm glad one of his biggest critics thinks it's a fight Angulo will lose. Hopefully that is the fight that is happening on May 4th if it's not Trout.

Respond if you want to make a bet on Canelo over Angulo/Trout. Name the amount of points you want to bet. My side of the bet is that the loser rocks the fighter they betted against, as an avatar of the winners choice, for one month.

Comment

Originally posted by mike3000gt71 View Post
            Canelo is going to give Mayweatehr the ebating of his life i feel sad already
            I don't agree cuz Mayweather might not take the fight. I like Mayweather but he's just too smart, he just knows who to fight & when to fight them and he also knows who not to fk with!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Hey guys, lets ask a shot to pieces Sugar Shane who did better against ginger bumhype, than he did against Floyd,lol!!

No schaefer, I doubt any boxing expert believes ginger has a good chance. Otherwise we got to pull the title of expert immediately.
              Mosley never hurt Canelo & Canelo hurt Mosley more than Floyd did. They both connected but Canelo did more damage on Mosley than May..

Comment

Working...
              X