Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: At what point did he begin abusing steroids and when did he stop?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by negged View Post
    Wow that's a long time of steroid abuse. I never know why Mosley felt the need to cheat like that
    mosley is and always will be overrated and a steroid cheat just like roy and toney......mosley has enough skill and speed to beat the crap out of a guy like margarito but like i said before margarito's a bum so that aint saying much.....i rate floyd's marquez win higher than floyd's mosley win.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
      mosley is and always will be overrated and a steroid cheat just like roy and toney......mosley has enough skill and speed to beat the crap out of a guy like margarito but like i said before margarito's a bum so that aint saying much.....i rate floyd's marquez win higher than floyd's mosley win.
      that's good to know, but this thread is about Mosley, not Mayweather, Tony or Marquez. Stick to the subject please.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
        LOL so why do you have Margarito in your avatar in sig??
        is that a joke? are you implying Tony cheated? because he didn't.

While Mosley is on video admitting to his crimes & cheating

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
          that's good to know, but this thread is about Mosley, not Mayweather, Tony or Marquez. Stick to the subject please.
          i was just comparing marquez and mosley more than anything but whatever....point taken.

Comment

MOsley 100% cheated vs Margarito. Take a look at his body.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              MOsley 100% cheated vs Margarito. Take a look at his body.
              yea, Mosley out of nowhere pulls off an amazing performance when he's a self admitted cheat?

yet no one thinks it's fishy. What a joke

Comment

most americans start taking steroids while still in highschool

Comment

he was only on roids for the DLH rematch. thats the only fight he tested positive for and he clearly looked and fought difrrently than ever before or since. after that fight he severed all ties with the ppl he got the steroids from. also i dont think shne cheated, he claims he was given roids without knowing and i belive him. his story checks out imo, obviously we will never know for sure but i do belive he didnt intend to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    he was only on roids for the DLH rematch. thats the only fight he tested positive for and he clearly looked and fought difrrently than ever before or since. after that fight he severed all ties with the ppl he got the steroids from. also i dont think shne cheated, he claims he was given roids without knowing and i belive him. his story checks out imo, obviously we will never know for sure but i do belive he didnt intend to cheat.

umm no and 0:55 - 1:05

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      yea, Mosley out of nowhere pulls off an amazing performance when he's a self admitted cheat?

yet no one thinks it's fishy. What a joke
                      Not fishy at all. Margs was nothing special, Shane didn't expose something people didn't already know

Comment

Working...
                      X