Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you saw a boxer you really hated would you be man enough to say it to their face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would you hate, I mean really hate a pro boxer you don't know and has most probably done nothing ill towards you and the people you know?

Someone I disliked I'd still be starstruck.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I don't hate any boxer. I appreciate and cheer for them all to do well. When it comes to watching fanboys wallow in misery, I really can appreciate me some Pacquiao hate though.

The only question I'd ask guys like Pacquiao or Wonjongkam is how crazy they perceive their fans as. I'm sure it would be worth many laughs to listen to their stories.
      I bet even pacquiao himself makes fun of his own fans

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Can't really say I hate any boxers on a personal level...I'd try to have a conversation with most.
        Well said. Or just leave them alone & respect their privacy.

Comment

That's what manly is after all, being an idiot.

A better question: Would you be mature enough to keep it to yourself?

Comment

If I hate a boxer, I have a legit reason to do so, and I would have no problem saying so to that boxer. More likely I would ignore a boxer I hate, why would I want to talk to them to begin with?

Comment

i called tarver out at a golf course. he got in an argument with my friend saying his golf cart was in the way of his car when it clearly wasnt. he started being an a s s and i said " your whole legacy is based off a win over a shot fighter" true story.

Comment

next time i see him ill be sure to call him out on the juice lol. but seriously talk all the **** you want to a pro boxer if they hit you its assault with a deadly weapon.

Comment

just make sure you have witnesses lol

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
                    i called tarver out at a golf course. he got in an argument with my friend saying his golf cart was in the way of his car when it clearly wasnt. he started being an a s s and i said " your whole legacy is based off a win over a shot fighter" true story.
                    next time i see him ill be sure to call him out on the juice lol. but seriously talk all the **** you want to a pro boxer if they hit you its assault with a deadly weapon.
                    just make sure you have witnesses lol
                    So you can sue them? There's better ways to make some money.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                      If you saw a boxer you really hated would you be man enough to say it to their face?
                      Yes I would.

Comment

Working...
                      X