Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth is Haye ducks other top heavyweights besides Klitschkos (Arreola,Chisora..)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth is Haye ducks other top heavyweights besides Klitschkos (Arreola,Chisora..)

The truth is that David Haye ducks the top fighters at heavyweight AND ALWAYS DID.
    He just wants the big money fights with the Klitschkos but he ducks the gatekeepers and other top contenders. The Haye-Audley Harrison fight was a joke. Valuev is slow as hell and John Ruiz was an over the hill "never-Was".
    Now he said to Chisora on the press conference (before the brawl): "You just lost 3 fights in a row". And thats a complete joke considering the fact that the Chisora-Helenius fight was a HIGHWAY ROBBERY and Chisora put on a great performance against Vitali Klitschko and won more rounds against Vitali than any other fighter EVER DID.
    So fuuukk David Haye cause he will NEVER EVER fight a guy like Arreola, Chisora because the risk is way toooo high for Haye. Cause he knows if he loses to one of those guys, he doesnt have the right anymore to ask for a Klitschko fight. Haye wouldnt even fight a Helenius or a Povetkin.
    Btw fuuuk Chisora too. He got no class, he is a disrespectful hoe. Suckerslaps Vitali, then spits water in Wlad's face. and then when Haye punches him in the face he cries for half an hour "he glassed me. he glassed me". If you can dish out a suckerpunch, you gotta be able to take it as well.
    Btw you guys know what I got reminded of when I heard Chisora say "He glassed me. He glassed me"? the answer is: Trevor Berbick: "He kicked me. He kicked me.":
    Last edited by raskat; 02-19-2012, 06:54 AM.

no he doesn't. the other heavy's are a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by One Of A Kind View Post
      no he doesn't. the other heavy's are a waste of time.
      bull*****. Arreola-Haye would probably be a 50:50 fight and right now I think Chisora has a good chance against Haye too.

Comment

I agree with them being a waste of time in all honesty.

This division has been and is still atrocious. I can only assume people thinking the likes of Arreola and Chisora would beat Haye are those who can't stand Haye.

Comment

Nope, they dont. Haye is far too fast and accurate for both. Wlad is very well to neutralise Haye with his style. David Haye would effortlessly out maneuver Arreola and hit him with straights and rights for fun.

Comment

Where did all these Haye fans pop up from?! I fought they were dead and buried. This guy is a serail cherry picker - Valuev, Mormeck and Ruiz. Has retired after a ridiculously poor performance against Wladmir, claims he broke his toe. And now says Vitali is ducking him. What a b****! How can this guy have fans? I'm hope Chisora bangs him up when they fight just because he's absolute disgrace, and two at least we'll get to see Chisora-Arreola,Chisora-Vitali, Chisora-Wladmir, Chisora-Helenius, etc. If Haye were to win, he'd continue his public circus!

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              Where did all these Haye fans pop up from?! I fought they were dead and buried. This guy is a serail cherry picker - Valuev, Mormeck and Ruiz. Has retired after a ridiculously poor performance against Wladmir, claims he broke his toe. And now says Vitali is ducking him. What a b****! How can this guy have fans? I'm hope Chisora bangs him up when they fight just because he's absolute disgrace, and two at least we'll get to see Chisora-Arreola,Chisora-Vitali, Chisora-Wladmir, Chisora-Helenius, etc. If Haye were to win, he'd continue his public circus!
              oh please. you just dont like Haye. Valuev, then WBA World champion a cherrypick?

Comment

Working...
              X