Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyfeild outpoints both klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holyfield would get embarrassed by both Klitschko bros.

Comment

Good fights, but I don't see him beating either brother.

Comment

Originally posted by str8ryte
        I find it funny klitschko fans say "they can't help that the division is garbage you can't penalize them for it." Yea? well if I can't penalize them then you sure as **** can't reward them for it.
        you are being too logical.

B1TCHKO fans don't know **** about boxing. they only started watching boxing when the B1TCHKOs got famous and they'll stop watching when the B1TCHKOs retire.

no point in arguing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
          TS is a ******ed troll.

The Klitschko Brothers have never been outpointed.

Nobody in history can outpoint a Klitschko. It's impossible.

Wlad and Vitali are the two most dominant fighters of all time.

Holyfield was a good fighter, but he's not on the Klitschkos level. he has been dominated by several Klitschko victims.

Lets look at some of Holyfield's losses and close fights:

- schooled by Chris Byrd, who was destroyed twice by Wlad and dominated by one armed Vitali.

- schooled by Larry Donald, who was knocked down 4 times and KTFO by Vitali (was the only man to knockdown and KO Donald).

- dominated by Sultan Ibragimov, who was dominated by Wlad.

- drew and lost to John Ruiz, who was destroyed by Haye, who was dominated by Wlad.

- KTFO by James Toney, who was dominated by Sam Peter, who was destroyed and ruined by both Klitschkos.

- beaten twice by Lennox Lewis, who was dominated and retired by Vitali.

- struggled and barely beat Ray Mercer, who was annihilated by Wlad (was the first man to knockdown and KO Mercer).

- struggled and barely beat Vaughn Bean, who was destroyed by Vitali (was the only man to KO Bean).

- beaten twice by overrated one hit wonder human punching bag Riddick Bowe, who was totally outclassed, exposed and destroyed twice by Andrew Golota, who was KTFO by 4 Klitschko victims (Adamek, Brewster, Austin, Lewis)

Either Klitschko dominates any version of Holyfield.
          / thread.

Holyfield couldn't even beat Riddick Bowe without almost dying. Either Klitschko absolutely crushes Holyfield. Given Holy's heart, I would fear for his safety in either fight because he would take an absurd amount of punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by str8ryte
            I find it funny klitschko fans say "they can't help that the division is garbage you can't penalize them for it." Yea? well if I can't penalize them then you sure as **** can't reward them for it.
            Fact of the matter they are bubble gum on top of dog ****. They are the best of a garbage division and they SHOULD dominate. Take away their size and length advantage and they'd be just like the rest of them. Y

Nice theory dipshit.

Now tell me, if it's all size, why aren't Alexander Dimitrenko (6'7), Nicolay Valuev, Robert Helenius as dominant as they are.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko beats Holyfield by decision.

Vitali TKO's him in 10.

Comment

Working...
              X