No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Wins Tough Decision Over Horacio Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
    Funny how Frank Warren shamelessly ripped this playing dodgey old music before the fights. I don't remember him doing this in the Calzaghe and Hatton days.
    I'm pretty sure Francis, his son is in charge of things nowadays.

Bit like Toprank with Arums adopted son running things with Bob just the face of it.

Comment

Ironically, Steve Gray didn't call the final knockdown a foul. It was a fecking cannonball to the back of the head.

Now, there was a time when I thought Carl Frampton was on course to becoming an Elite-level fighter.

Comment

Yea, Jamie Conlan would make a good European level Sven Ottke-type. They could hold the EBU title hostage in Belfast for a couple of years no doubt. Maybe jump up a weight division or two, because he's skinny as feck at Flyweight and can't take it to the body.
        He is at 115 and I'm no fan of Ottke but he is far from Ottke.

Comment

Yea, Jamie Conlan would make a good European level Sven Ottke-type. They could hold the EBU title hostage in Belfast for a couple of years no doubt. Maybe jump up a weight division or two, because he's skinny as feck at Flyweight and can't take it to the body.
          Not even sure he's EBU level to be honest.

Comment

I'm gonna call a Frampton stoppage victory.

Comment

Ironically, Steve Gray didn't call the final knockdown a foul. It was a fecking cannonball to the back of the head.

Now, there was a time when I thought Carl Frampton was on course to becoming an Elite-level fighter.
              I think CF is elite level not top 5 pfp but top 15 i think

Comment

I'm not sure CANELO would make the trip to ireland unless he knew something we didn't.

This could be an upset if Frampton isnt at his very best.

Honestly, he looked great at Super Bantam but i lost a lot of respect for him the way he clearly avoided Rigo.

He's not the same force at Featherweight and at 30, his best days might be past him.

Comment

That mex kid looks big.I see it going distance unless a body shot ko.

Comment

Look at this midget getting his MBE.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                      I'm not sure CANELO would make the trip to ireland unless he knew something we didn't.

This could be an upset if Frampton isnt at his very best.

Honestly, he looked great at Super Bantam but i lost a lot of respect for him the way he clearly avoided Rigo.

He's not the same force at Featherweight and at 30, his best days might be past him.
                      THEY all CLEARLY AVOIDED Rigo Leo,Mares all of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X