Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BREAKING VIDEO] MAYWEATHER: "I WILL SLAP THE **** out OF MCGREGOR when I SEE HIM!!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BREAKING VIDEO] MAYWEATHER: "I WILL SLAP THE **** out OF MCGREGOR when I SEE HIM!!!"

THE FIGHT IS HEATING UP!!!

...But you'll make sure to only go places where you know he's not gonna be.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
      For a man who squared off with Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto, and Pacquiao I doubt he fears McGregor

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        For a man who squared off with Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto, and Pacquiao I doubt he fears McGregor
        Did any of those men compete in the mainly sport known as MMA, knocking out guys in 1 or 2 rounds? The answer is no, they did not. McGregor is a whole different type of adversary than anything Floyd has ever encountered.

Just look at you - You previously had an avatar of Floyd, and now have replaced it with one of Conor instead. That says it all, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          HE FOUGHT ALL OF THEM past their prime.

He fought Oscar at 34 years old

He fought Mosley at 39 years old

he fought Cotto NOT IN 2008 when the fight was hot but in 2012 after MARGARITO and PACQUIAO had given him horrible beatings at 32 years of age

And he fought Pacquiao 5 years after his prime (2010) in 2015, after Pac had been KOd by Marquez and no longer looked anywhere near the destructive Pac of old.

Don't be such a fool man, its crazy how people forget circumstances and remember names lol. Floyd knows knows fans are dumb and knows how to fool them.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
            LOL he'll walk the other way if he sees McGregor. McGregor runs Vegas now. He will be looking for floyd and I guarantee floyd wont exit his house from here on out.

Comment

Floyd will do nuttin, he'll do fookin' nuttin.

Comment

For Mayweather to talk like that makes me think we might actually get this circus of a fight

Comment

Floyd has hired extra security/bodyguards

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post
                    Floyd has hired extra security/bodyguards
                    This guy gets it. Yeah, he might slap the sh it out Conor, but he's going to make sure that 7' Forrest Whitaker looking muh fuŠka isn't far away

Comment

Working...
                    X