• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin could be heading west coast

Anybody west coast interested.

Looks like date/venue in NY might not work

womp, more money for me to spend for Kovalev/Hopkins

I would love to see ggg fight here in socal.

Comment

If it happens, I have a pretty good idea who it'll be against... ehhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        If it happens, I have a pretty good idea who it'll be against... ehhhh
        Who?

Regardless of where he's fighting, I hope he gets Sam Soliman, at least.

Comment

Stub hub is such an insanely good venue to watch a fight. I really hope GGG makes it here.

Comment

He will get alot more love West Coast, Mexicans appreciate his fighting style more then any other one group.

Comment

Originally posted by secondsin View Post
              Who?

Regardless of where he's fighting, I hope he gets Sam Soliman, at least.
              Sam's already out. He's fighting somebody else in September and said he won't be available until March/April.... his rumored opponent is freaking garbage and I hope it isn't true

My guess is....Rubio to break in with the Mexican audience. Rubio's been mouthing off against him recently too saying he's never fought a Mexican or something liket hat

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Sam's already out. He's fighting somebody else in September and said he won't be available until March/April.... his rumored opponent is freaking garbage and I hope it isn't true

My guess is....Rubio to break in with the Mexican audience. Rubio's been mouthing off against him recently too saying he's never fought a Mexican or something liket hat
                I hope that's not true as well. Soliman called him out after beating Sturm and I've never known Soliman to be a duck, so at the very least, I thought Golovkin would get that fight.

But if Soliman is out and GGG doesn't get a name, Rubio would be the best guy left. Especially for a fight out west.

Still hoping GGG gets Soliman though.

Comment

Originally posted by secondsin View Post
                  I hope that's not true as well. Soliman called him out after beating Sturm and I've never known Soliman to be a duck, so at the very least, I thought Golovkin would get that fight.

But if Soliman is out and GGG doesn't get a name, Rubio would be the best guy left. Especially for a fight out west.

Still hoping GGG gets Soliman though.
                  Rumor is it's Jermain Taylor. Only person with enough money to bring Solimon here...and that's....I don't know what that is.

I can see why though...because it's a way easier fight for a good amount of money.

Actualy...instead of Rubio, I hope it's Mora...but Lou has not been able to get him on T.V and got him on untelevised spots where he got 2 KO's...against weak comp, but that would've helped him out there

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    He will get alot more love West Coast, Mexicans appreciate his fighting style more then any other one group.
                    Pretty much this ^^^^^.

Comment

Working...
                    X