Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natan's Hotdog Eating contest more exciting than Soccer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is ****ing sick...I didn't watch even watch. Its just nasty.

If I wanted to see some guy eat a bunch of hotdogs I would go over to my uncle's house.

Comment

If I wanted to see a person choking on an unfeasible number of wieners I'd go to your mom's house.

Comment

Yes I agree,, it's way more exciting

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          If I wanted to see a person choking on an unfeasible number of wieners I'd go to your mom's house.
          That is over the line. Someone please ban this man.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            That is over the line. Someone please ban this man.
            I've seen a few posts by squealpiggy saying mom jokes.. I think he either got molested by his mom or he masturbates while smelling his mom's underwear..

Comment

It is disgusting how they dip them in water then start stuffing them in their mouth. After a while that wet, nasty mixture of chewed up hot dog/water/saliva starts dripping everywhere.

Not to mention that it's wasteful.

USA #1 doe. We can't be beat at this atrocity of a "sport."
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-05-2014, 03:12 AM.

Comment

It's disgusting. Hot dog eating contests and that stupid "dumb fat b*tch is teh funniez" movie that came out, what a way to battle Fat Yank stereotypes on the 4th of July.

Comment

Nathan's the best tasting hotdog in America. That's what I can say.

Comment

The wife and I went to a North Texas regional area contest with winner going to the Coney Island final. They had a paramedic truck on hand. We stood about 20' away from the eaters going at it. Was totally disgusting in person...one contestant puked.

Winner ate only 29 dogs which tells you how great Joey Chestnut is.

Comment

Working...
                    X