No announcement yet.

Rigo/Donaire fight: Everybody going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Here's what we can do. If I go I'm most likely gonna end up sitting with CubanGuy and Cubanborn. So what we're gonna do is get a banner that says "BoxingScene Rigotards". The Nonitards can do the same if they sit together, "BoxingScene Nonitards". I'm also gonna have a small banner on the side that will say "I <3 puga" in case he doesnt make it. But if he does make it I hope he doesnt get accepted by the Rigotards or Nonitards so he should just get a banner that says "I'm lonely" and sit by himself.

Then we gotta hope the camera comes our way.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    did you ever get the tickets dog?

Comment

Donaire vs rigo is on the card too? I'm there! But Im not meeting up with any of you nerds

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        I'm new to this site but it sounds like fun meeting up with some like minded boxing heads. I'm looking to get really good seats but I'm down for pre game and post game ... And if rigo does what he's supposed to poooooooosssssst gaaaaaaaame !
        hell yea!!!! We'll drink a couple of Hatuey Lagers

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          i got my tix 1st mez ..see you there gotta bump night b4
          That's where me and nyc at what row bro

Comment

Gotta say, I'm impressed at the number of guys from Boxingscene attending, some of them, like myself, flying in for the event. Been a while since I was back in town. It'll be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Gotta say, I'm impressed at the number of guys from Boxingscene attending, some of them, like myself, flying in for the event. Been a while since I was back in town. It'll be nice.
              I'm very intrigued on how many cubans will show up

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
                hell yea!!!! We'll drink a couple of Hatuey Lagers
                Hatuey! lol I think the only place I've had that beer was at a Cuban restaurant on the Upper West Side, accross the street from Columbia University. Nowadays I mostly stick to Hefeweizen, but I'll down some Hatuey's if I can get 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Hatuey! lol I think the only place I've had that beer was at a Cuban restaurant on the Upper West Side, accross the street from Columbia University. Nowadays I mostly stick to Hefeweizen, but I'll down some Hatuey's if I can get 'em!
                  lol really, how in the world did they get hatuey's up there lol u know any good cuban restaurants? Every time I visit NY or FLA I always put that on my agenda. Hayury is extint now in Cuba they only got cristal and bucanero. I don't mess with bucanero but I def mess with cristal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
                    I'm very intrigued on how many cubans will show up
                    So am I...so am I. I can't begin to imagine. My main concern is that it be a packed house. It's a small venue, so it really shouldn't be a problem. If it's not full, I think it says more about Donaire than Rigo.

Comment

Thinking about getting tix to this myself! I'd be nervous if I was holding tix to this fight though with all the back and forth BS between contracts, drug testing and both fighters egos. I really hope the fight goes down because its a GREAT match up, the boxing gods owe us this one!

Comment

Working...
                      X