Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you even care about the heavyweight division anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    well i haven't said i hate anybody. i haven't even mentioned Vitali...so "the klits" and hate is something you dreamed up.

My memory is great especially when it comes to the heavies. But you can believe what you want. I appreciate that you're a fairly new fan, at least to this historical aspect, but not everybody is a boxrec ranger. Maybe you should become one, help you in all of your confrontational stances in NSB.
    I've been a fan for over 20 years. I probably have watched more boxing fights than the majority of people that infest this forum. I didn't just watched heavies, I watched all weight divisions as well.

I don't need boxrec, I rarely go on there unless I have to or to do some research. Your great amazing memory didn't give me a list of their resumes either(which I'm sure you'd go on boxrec).

Comment

Egg Chin ******.

Comment

Still a bit interested.

Comment

OK egg chin ... we get it

Its hard for anyone to get a clean shot on his egg chin

Comment

I still watch only with hope the two brothers fight each other. No other fights count.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                    ya. people try to pump up the likes of Thompso nand Chambers and Arreloa so Vitali and Wlad looks better.

ARRELOA IS HORRIBLE DUDE. HE'S FAT AND LIVES UNDER A FUKING BRIDGE. I saw him 2 days ago and he was 400 pounds. He STINKS.

Thompson is old and fuking HORRIBLE.

Chambers is HORRIBLE. God he SUCKS. When I saw this fat turd calling himself FAST EDDIE i wana CHOKE HIM to DEATH.

He's not FAST. He's FAT. Fat Eddie would not have been good enough to be Lennox Lewis's sparring partner.

Fuk I take a PISS on all these wannabe heavyweights with BEER BELLIES.
                    Stop disrespecting fighters who put their life on the line for the sake of entertainment. Chambers is not horrible. He's a skilled fighter, he would be a champion had he fought in cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                      Stop disrespecting fighters who put their life on the line for the sake of entertainment. Chambers is not horrible. He's a skilled fighter, he would be a champion had he fought in cruiserweight.
                      Yo calm down. I was being sarcastic in all my posts and in the memes...

But you people seriously gotta get it out of your head that we can't disrespect fighters.

1- They put their 'lives' on the line to make money.
                      Not to entertain us.

2- I'm do apologize about Chambers. He's a good fighter. But Arreloa and Thompson are fat and too old. It is what it is. Chris was and always will be out of shape. Thompson was 40 when Wlad fought him again. Come on...

3- Once again I'm not disrespecting Wlad when I say he got a egg chin.
                      I got a egg chin too, I'm currently starting the Ameaturs and even though I never been brutally knocked out, I can tell I got a egg chin.
                      So I use my superior size to jab and hold .You should see my AM fights man, it's great. I'm like Wladimir 3.0. I clinch 4x as much and jab 3x as much.

Egg chin is not a insult. It's a sign of brotherhood.

Comment

Working...
                      X