Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People eating this up but anybody who follows 50's music career knows he always starts this kind of stuff before his album comes out.

"How to Rob" - Dissed the entire rap industry to get his name out there

"Get Rich or Die Trying" - Went after Ja Rule who was one of the top mainstream rappers in the game at that point

"The Massacre" - Went after Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Nas

"Curtis" - Started the beef with Cam'ron

"Before I Self Destruct" - Started the beef with Rick Ross where he invited his baby mother over to his house, had Floyd watching his kids and was trying to do anything he can to expose him.

"New Album with 1/2013' Release date - See a trend?

It's all fun reading this **** but your delusional if you don't think this is about 50 trying to get buzz for his new album and his promotional company. He's trying to build his promotional company in the same manner he built his rap career.

"Controversy sells but it ain't like death"

- Jadakiss

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      People eating this up but anybody who follows 50's music career knows he always starts this kind of stuff before his album comes out.

"How to Rob" - Dissed the entire rap industry to get his name out there

"Get Rich or Die Trying" - Went after Ja Rule who was one of the top mainstream rappers in the game at that point

"The Massacre" - Went after Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Nas

"Curtis" - Started the beef with Cam'ron

"Before I Self Destruct" - Started the beef with Rick Ross where he invited his baby mother over to his house, had Floyd watching his kids and was trying to do anything he can to expose him.

"New Album with 1/2013' Release date - See a trend?

It's all fun reading this **** but your delusional if you don't think this is about 50 trying to get buzz for his new album and his promotional company. He's trying to build his promotional company in the same manner he built his rap career.

"Controversy sells but it ain't like death"

- Jadakiss
      I can dig it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
        Ross is not wack at all brotha, some of his radio stuff is though like that big meech crap but his last 2 albums shows he can spit and make quality albums. people love to hate on him for 2 reasons, he’s on top and he was a C.O. which i can care less cause i only care about the music. Tears or Joy, free masons, ashamed, 16 aint enough, you might not like him man but he's a good rapper. Kanye also is good but lately has been on some other stuff. Drake isn’t a bad rapper either but his voice sounds so fake. Prime Em is better then all of them but to say Ross and Kanye are whack is stupid. Both have songs with some of the greatest rappers and hold their own.

And Slaughterhouse new albums was trash. Like I said before these are guys who can spit but theres a difference between rappers and artists. Eminem to me has the best word play ever, but thats not everything he’s not better he’s not versatile like Hov or Nas. People hold him way too high man. He will never make an album like reasonable doubt or illmatic.
        Their new album had some hot tracks. Hammer dance, flip a bird, die, etc. Em isn't as vrrsatile as Nas or Hov??? We'll have to agree to disagree there. Em has 3 certified classics. MMLP, SSLP, are every bit as great as reasonable doing and illmatic. In fact Nas is GREAT, but he doesn't have another classic side from that. And Em also had Eminem Show. Em is definitely greater than Jay, though I still love jay. But Em spits circles around him and has the resume to back it up in the studio as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Their new album had some hot tracks. Hammer dance, flip a bird, die, etc. Em isn't as vrrsatile as Nas or Hov??? We'll have to agree to disagree there. Em has 3 certified classics. MMLP, SSLP, are every bit as great as reasonable doing and illmatic. In fact Nas is GREAT, but he doesn't have another classic side from that. And Em also had Eminem Show. Em is definitely greater than Jay, though I still love jay. But Em spits circles around him and has the resume to back it up in the studio as well.
          the new slaughterhouse album was actually very good to anyone who listened. the thing is ppl dont. either way i dunno why ur going back n forth with that guy, his idea of rap and your idea of rap are totally different. ur more on my purview on the topic. hes a teeny bopper type.

Comment

• Let me guess, Floyd is ducking Gamboa now....

I see 50's angle now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              need i add eminem is absolutely the greatest rapper alive and neither ross(whos absoultely garbage and simple) and kanye(who i actually like at times) should be mentioned alongside him. thats only reserved for true lyricist.

Comment

• Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
                50 just tweeted: I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao #smsAudio

floyd is down for the count
                Let me get this right. Lets say Floyd being ducking manny for the last 4-5 years. Which he's not, lets say. It took 50 this long to get tired...lol. He's not no gangster. Gangster get rid of punks faster than that. It punks that hang with punks.

Comment

• 50 Is Spot On! Finally Calling Out Junior!

Go say it straight 50. Floyd won't even fight Gamboa! He made Mosley and Cotto wait more than 10 years. They were too dangerous in their prime. He's made Pacquiao wait more than 4 years; still considered too dangerous for Junior. Why hasn't Floyd Junior fought the games greats in their prime, like Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Arguello and Chavez JR., did. Because those guys are Legends, Junior is far from that status. Even Dela Hoya & Mosley fought the best if the best, in their prime, win, lose, or draw, let Monet take care of itself. Not Junior. He took the strategic, hand picked route to protect an undefeated record, no matter if he waited till the "names" got too old, too many wars, beaten, or on the decline of their career before he'd sign up. Grow a set Junior.

Comment

• you see now theres no doubt Floyed is a ducker and his boy 50 cent said it!

Comment

• GAMBOA is going to end both Floyd and Pacman, mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                      X