Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people get all butthurt about politics when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people get all butthurt about politics when...

Nothing will ever change..if a republican gets elected it will be the same *****. Obama cant do nothing because the republicans biitch and reject. Same with any republican the democrays will just shut it down. Nothing will ever change because they care more about being right then actually helping people. Watch romney get elected and the same ***** happen.

If it's that obvious. The voters are stupid for voting for them, right?

Comment

Well, now you see why some members on the forum are all in on Ron Paul.

Comment

My great grandmother use to say that one side skins you up and the other side skins you down. Sounds about right. Meanwhile they keep people angry with each other, instead of directing that animosity towards the inept and corrupt group of legislators, who are supposed to be representing our best interests.

Comment

Ron Paul is crazy as hell hahaha and this is why i refuse to vote until these idiots prove they can actually change something important!

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
            Ron Paul is crazy as hell hahaha and this is why i refuse to vote until these idiots prove they can actually change something important!
            Ron Paul earlier today grilling Bernanke. Yeah for most poor and lower middle class, inflation is considerably higher than 2% on commonly used items like food and gasoline (hurting disabled and elderly on fixed incomes considerably.)

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
              Nothing will ever change..if a republican gets elected it will be the same *****. Obama cant do nothing because the republicans biitch and reject. Same with any republican the democrays will just shut it down. Nothing will ever change because they care more about being right then actually helping people. Watch romney get elected and the same ***** happen.
              In short, people care about politics because it is extremely important in our lives

A nihilistic apathetic attitude will accomplish nothing. To say it will be the same ****, even if it ends up being true is to wallow in your own apathy. They do work together sometimes and it ends up turning out well, give them a bit of credit if only a bit

Comment

except when the Democrats were in control, Obama still did............nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
                  except when the Democrats were in control, Obama still did............nothing.
                  Obama, continued health care coverage till 26 years old under peoples parents plans, I know a few people that has helped. Soooo u were saying or your just regurgitating everything people tell u?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                    Obama, continued health care coverage till 26 years old under peoples parents plans, I know a few people that has helped. Soooo u were saying or your just regurgitating everything people tell u?
                    if it helped a few people you know that doesn't mean it was the right decision for the entire nation. it is much more complicated than saying things he did helped your friends, so that means it was right

Comment

Working...
                    X