No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: Hey Cotto, Beat Me and I'll Give You My Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
    If Cotto has his cojones in the right place he will accept this challlenge. He straight out called him, I even feel offended and Cotto is my favorite fighter. Seems to me Maravilla feels like Cotto is going to win in December otherwise he would not be making such comments. Do it at 155 catch for Middle weight title, that way Cotto has something more to gain other than the purse.
    no catchweight needed,unless cotto asks for one like with margarito,but maravilla already said he was willing to go to 151 to take on pac or 150,so 154 isn't bad for him.....let's just face it,cotto doesn't want to fight him,simple as that,anybody around that weight will lose to him,cotto won't face him because that would be the end of his career,he'll face a shot marg and probably a weak champ in the division

Comment

Too bad this won't ever happen cause Margo is gonna destroy Cotto in this fight and end his career.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        no catchweight needed,unless cotto asks for one like with margarito,but maravilla already said he was willing to go to 151 to take on pac or 150,so 154 isn't bad for him.....let's just face it,cotto doesn't want to fight him,simple as that,anybody around that weight will lose to him,cotto won't face him because that would be the end of his career,he'll face a shot marg and probably a weak champ in the division
        I have to laugh at "shot marg" You mean a plasterless journeyman right?

Already got the legit excuse lined up as opposed to the real excuse. NO more plaster advantage for Margarito ever since Shane beat humiliated him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
          WOW, a clown with a video, arent you special. I prefer the fact that Sergio rates Mayweather above him and thinks he will fight him over some biased ass wanna be clown on the internet that apparently knows NOTHING about boxng. I'll see your punk ass when the fight is announced but then again, I probably wont, LMFAO!!!! Let me go dude, Im in A.C. for the Martinez fight.

P.S. Always remember, boxing is for grown men not little boys. Go hard or go home.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Cotto needs to step up or submit. For Sergio to call him out like this, no respect .
            Agreed, Cotto needs to come out of his shell and respond to these kind of comments, hes too much of a yes man.

Comment

Boxingscene espn been had this up its old already cotto has bigger things to deal with before fighting martinez a floyd fight a pac rematch possibly a berto fight martinez keeps calling out cotto cuz he knows out of fliyd pac n cotto cotto is the 1 who would step up but martinez will have to wait till the other big fights happen

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                Bro that was the funniest response I have ever seen on here. Big Props lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  i didnt say that. why cant cotto fight him? cotto claims to be a champion at 154. martinez is challenging him at 154. whats the problem?

he has had a couple of easy fights recently against peg leg foreman and mayorga, so why not?
                  Why not going up and fight the other guys? Using that logic, is Sergio ducking the big guys ? Abraham is going down....that'll be a good fight..

Comment

Originally posted by ocean1 View Post
                    Why dont you do everybody a favor and stay off Boxingscene. Only kids say childish names like Cheato! Grow the fck up!
                    Cheato, pacroid, gayweather, steroidgio... all dumb ****

Comment

If any of the middleweight champs had any B@lls they would take Martinez's challenge and not care about what their promoter says.

Si los campeones del peso medianos tuviaran bolas peliaran contra Martinez sin importarles lo que digan sus promotores.

It's sad that Martinez has to go to the extent offering his purse money to get a fight with one of the middleweight champs.

Que lastima que Martinez tenga que ofreser sus ganancias para consegir una pelea contra uno de los campeones del peso mediano.

If I was Martinez I'd show up to some of the middleweight championship fights and challenge these cowards.

Si fuera Martinez iria a las peleas de campeonato y retaria a esos cobardes

Comment

Working...
                      X