No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: Hey Cotto, Beat Me and I'll Give You My Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    If Sergio is the best money option for Cotto, I'm pretty sure Cotto takes him. Sadly, there a much better options for Cotto out there.
    Like who?? After margarito whoops his ass ..who's there to fight?

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!!!! What Sergio is saying is "Top Rank you aint **** and I'll prove it by beating any of your top fighters, at any weight, for free!!!!!!!!! All I have to say about that is DAYYYYYUM!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        Like who?? After margarito whoops his ass ..who's there to fight?
        Cotto makes more money fighting Canelo or Chavez Junior easily. Also, who know if a rematch with Pac or a fight with Floyd happens at 154. After all those options, Sergio is the best option.

...Also, who knows if there is a rubber match with Margarito.

Comment

after cotto's demolition of cheato, martinez is next for cotto...

this is a good fight, and i pick cotto to win this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
            WOW!!!!!!!!!! What Sergio is saying is "Top Rank you aint **** and I'll prove it by beating any of your top fighters, at any weight, for free!!!!!!!!! All I have to say about that is DAYYYYYUM!!!!!!!!
            More like "Please give me a chance, I'll give you my money and suck your dick"

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Serg can piss off. Cotto is a small fighter at 154, he shouldn't even be there. Arum forced him into that class to swipe an easy belt and line his pockets, no respect for Miguel. Serg on the other hand is a big 154 fighter and needs to stay at middleweight. Cotto has done too much for the sport to get disrespect from the fans or his promoter to throw him into a fight where he would be severely disadvantaged.
              That's how the fans see it. But you will never hear Cotto say "Sergio is too good for me" or "I'm not prepared for Martinez", he'll use the money excuse. I wish Cotto would go back down to 147 cuz he's not doing himself any favors. Putting himself in the firing range of one of the most currently avoided fighters and all lol. Well, Maravilla just put his money where his mouth is, so what's gonna be the excuse from Top Rank and Co.?

Comment

Cotto makes more money fighting Canelo or Chavez Junior easily. Also, who know if a rematch with Pac or a fight with Floyd happens at 154. After all those options, Sergio is the best option.

...Also, who knows if there is a rubber match with Margarito.
                Well from what I know ..canelo is not signed by top rank so he can forget him..arum wants to keep the money in the top rank factory..

Chavez junior is from top rank but arum would never let him fight cotto...chavez has a name because of his father so he's gonna be fed with easy fights ..and everyone knows that cotto would kill the frail kid..he would have no chance against cotto..

So what would arum do with chavez..keep giving him easy fights and make money slowly or feed him to cotto and see him lose??

So I think sergio vs cotto (if he beats margarito) would be a good fight..if he doesnt..then arum should make marga vs sergio.

Comment

the fools are dreaming for chicken floyd to fight martinez...

how will chicken floyd fight martinez when he is even afraid to fight pacman?

it would even possible for chicken floyd to fight either marco antonio barrera or eril morales...

Comment

More like "Please give me a chance, I'll give you my money and suck your dick"

Say what you want but Sergio just punked the whole Top Prank. He's saying:

MANNY AINT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    CHAVEZ AINT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    & COTTO AINT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sergio has mad respect for Floyd but has absolutely NO RESPECT for Top Rank fighters!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Sugar Q; 09-30-2011, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Martinez Needs to relax! shouldn't he be concentrating on his bout for this Saturday? rather then sweat cotto? I think it's all a conspiracy. doesn't Martinez train in Oxnard? exactly where Margarito trains? Martinez is just trying to get in Cotto head before he fight Margs. He can ga head with that! No one even knew who this cat was till he beat Williams! Fu** Outta Here Newbie! Like Mayweather says, Get your own Promotional team and then will talk. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X