Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Marquez avoid kissing the canvass in his third fight with PAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 3rd time they will meet, Marquez will be facing a different Pacman!

Pacman will be more stronger, faster, with both hands able to KO the opponents, able to move laterally with ease!

Marquez is hittable willing to get hit in order to throw his Counter punches!
    In doing so Pacman will beat him because, Pacman is Faster than Marquez!

Marquez will hit the canvas and if he decides to get up and fight toe to toe again, Marquez will end up with a bloody disfigured face!

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      what happened in the first two fight is, pac knocked down marquez, then JMM outboxed pac
      1st fight, 3 KD's by a one dimensional PAC.
      2nd fight, 1 KD (should have been 2 but piss drinker held on the ropes) PAC was weight drained.
      3rd fight by improved PAC in his natural weight equals another Mexicution!

Comment

what happened in the first two fight is, pac knocked down marquez, then JMM outboxed pac
        Yeah, but at 140 results would likely change. 140 is pac's best weight IMO and Marquez looked **** at 142? correct me if I'm wrong.

Besides, Pac is now a two fisted fighter, and with his crazy angles, I think Pacquiao takes JMM down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
          The 3rd time they will meet, Marquez will be facing a different Pacman!

Pacman will be more stronger, faster, with both hands able to KO the opponents, able to move laterally with ease!

Marquez is hittable willing to get hit in order to throw his Counter punches!
          In doing so Pacman will beat him because, Pacman is Faster than Marquez!

Marquez will hit the canvas and if he decides to get up and fight toe to toe again, Marquez will end up with a bloody disfigured face!
          Pacquiao was faster in the lower weight division.

Originally posted by Republica View Post
          1st fight, 3 KD's by a one dimensional PAC.
          2nd fight, 1 KD (should have been 2 but piss drinker held on the ropes) PAC was weight drained.
          3rd fight by improved PAC in his natural weight equals another Mexicution!
          the first fight Pac caught marquez cold in the first, and got embarrased for the rest of the bout.
          2nd fight piss drinker was ****ing manny up until manny intentionally headbutted him to turn the tide. Besides the kd in the third(round jmm was winning) Marquez once again scooled the pacman. Jmm may have been kd 4 times in 2 rounds but at the end of the day manny lost more rounds than he won.

Comment

I think he gets KTFO if they have a 3rd fight, Marquez is great but I think Manny is greater and he has only gotten better.

Comment

As much as I think Marquez should fight Manny. Marquez should fight for a title first at 140. Preferably the winner of bradley alexander so he could be leneal champ, and get used to the weight at the same time. It would also make the bout with the pacman more lucritive. I believe jmm can beat both alexander and bradley

Comment

JMM wins with paycheck even though he got his ass beat by Pacman in their 3rd and final bout..

Comment

Can Marquez avoid kissing the canvass in his third fight with PAC?
                  Kiss it??? He's gonna be making love to it!

Comment

And still got a draw and a loss.

Comment

Just like the first 2 fights, Marquez goes down and then goes on to win almost every round again.

Comment

Working...
                      X