No announcement yet.

[Breaking News] (ESPN) Arum Will Try to Get Pacman to Move on Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
    I thought Arum was the one calling for 30 days and Pacquiao was okay doing it just a few days before the fight?
    Nope..It was Pac saying 30 Days.

Comment

Arum should have kept silent and not jump the gun. Know he's contradicting himself like Roach does. But I'm sure people will continue to think that Mayweather is doing the ducking.

Comment

God some of you are morons. If you don't think Bob Arum wants to make this fight and add another truckload of cash to his already enormous pile, you're a damn fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
          I thought Arum was the one calling for 30 days and Pacquiao was okay doing it just a few days before the fight?
          You thought wrong.

Comment

this is getting worse for pacman---i told you guys this isn't going to get any easier for him unless he just agrees to the test---but the longer he waits, the more it won't matter if pac gives in or not, he will always have that shadow cast upon him--

Comment

"The blood test was conducted approximately 14 days before the fight; it punches holes in Pacquiao's argument that giving blood inside 30 days of a fight negatively impacts his performance."

lol i want to know what the *******s have to say about this

Comment

People can see through all this bull**** excuses, manny and co need to think before they open their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                  "The blood test was conducted approximately 14 days before the fight; it punches holes in Pacquiao's argument that giving blood inside 30 days of a fight negatively impacts his performance."

lol i want to know what the *******s have to say about this

Comment

The thing is though, if there is a cut off date at all then its not truly random. Espically if the cut off date is not a few days before the fight. 2 weeks isnt truly good enough

Comment

Wait a minute...........where the **** is all the Pac fans at???

Comment

Working...
                      X