No announcement yet.

Damn, I didn't know how much the general public hated Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I didn't know how much the general public hated Mike Tyson

Just reading comments on ESPN and other various message boards online and there are actually people that are happy his daughter got hurt because of what Tyson has done in the past.

Now I never thought that Tyson was looked up to like Gandhi or anything, but I didn't think people had such hate for him when they were buying his fights in millions.

When did it really change with Mike in the public eye, was it the rape, Holyfield ear bite, or just everything over the span of time?

Jealously not hate

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
      Just reading comments on ESPN and other various message boards online and there are actually people that are happy his daughter got hurt because of what Tyson has done in the past.

Now I never thought that Tyson was looked up to like Gandhi or anything, but I didn't think people had such hate for him when they were buying his fights in millions.

When did it really change with Mike in the public eye, was it the rape, Holyfield ear bite, or just everything over the span of time?
      what happened to his daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
        what happened to his daughter?
        http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4205023

Comment

That is pretty sick, I would never want to see a parent bury a child I can not think of anything more sad.

I think it is accumlation for everything, plus people love to tear down the former stars. That is way to far though.

Comment

Cats have been turnin on Mike ever since the ear bite. That and some other **** he's done is flat out wrong, but wishin harm on a man's child is foul and pathetic.

Comment

That's pretty sick.

I can see why people hate Mike Tyson for what he's done (or was convicted of doing), but being happy that a 4-year old child may die is a whole different story.

Comment

Whom ever makes fun of Tyson's 4 year old daughter because they hate Tyson, needs to seek help. But this is a crazy world we live in. We have soldiers killing innocent men, women and children all the time. We can only pray that hopefully an after life will be free of all this madness.

I don't like Mike Tyson and I never have but that should never give me the right to knock his baby girl. We should all pray for her and or hope she get's well ASAP.

Comment

The guy mentally imploded. If anyone lived through his hey day he was as awesome as an athlete can get. Those who hate on him now are the kind of people who get joy from watching other people fall. It has nothing to do with his boxing ability. Most people just follow what other people say anyway instead of making up their own mind.

Comment

That's pretty bad, if you hate Tyson, hate Tyson. Don't be happy that a 4 year old got seriously hurt because of your hate for the father.

Comment

Working...
                    X