No announcement yet.

Hatton Hated Floyd's Beatdown Worse Than Manny's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    You need to rewatch the fight Hatton ate clean shots every single round until he was finished off.
    lol that guy is a moron. hatton was getting hit clean the entire fight over and over again. mayweather also torched his body.

Comment

"Hatton was never the same after his loss to Mayweather" - Freddie Roach

"I took everything out of Hatton, he has nothing left" - Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        c'mon floyd fans stop trying to put pac down to lift floyd up.

let pac have the glory for now, that will just make it even better when floyd beats him, then the haters will have no excuses.

as a member of the floyd mafia please refrain yourselves from talking *****.
        This doesnt happen until references are made on Pac's behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

No disrespect but Joe Louis is from Alabama.

Comment

Floyd's was for 10 rounds and he got hit so much, shows there is more than one way to skin a cat. Poor Ricky.
            Thank god it was only two rounds you dont want a fighter to get seriously hurt.
            The only reason Ricky hatton would hate his lost to Floyd more was because he actually had a chance to win. Plus it was his first lost. Still Hatton lost to Pacquiao is alot worst to get over.

Comment

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
              Pacs destruction of Hatton was far better than what Mayweather did to Ricky.
              I understand you saying Manny's win was better... but Floyd didn't 'just beat Ricky'. Anyway stop comparing, let Manny have his moment.

Comment

Just a load of crap. Hatton had other competitive fights after Mayweather.
                If that was the case Mayweather has fought mostly fighters that didn't have nothing left. Gatti, Mitchell, Judah etc. All were knocked out previously before fighting Mayweather Jr..

Comment

Jajaja Floyd talks as if he gave Hatton a beatdown, I'll give you some examples that pop of my mind of career almost ending beatdowns, Tito vs Vargas or Calzaghe vs Lacy now those fighters that were never the same...

Comment

Floyd's was for 10 rounds and he got hit so much, shows there is more than one way to skin a cat. Poor Ricky.
                    Yes, let us post threads any time we have a brain fart.
                    Wooo!

STFU you ass.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PLANAS View Post
                      Jajaja Floyd talks as if he gave Hatton a beatdown, I'll give you some examples that pop of my mind of career almost ending beatdowns, Tito vs Vargas or Calzaghe vs Lacy now those fighters that were never the same...
                      you forgot tito vs reed

Comment

Working...
                      X