No announcement yet.

what do you think of Sugar Ray Leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j
    great boxer. not much of a power puncher, but had great skills. should've lost to hagler, and did lose to my man the hitman.

what was it hagler was saying to sugar in that fight, something like "come on, fight like a man you *****." leonard was like "nope". absolutely hilarious.
    You're an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by acquitted
      lenard was a good fighter..but his fights were boring as hell
      Better admit you haven't seen even one. Man has RJJ in his avatar and says that Leonard fights were boring? If Leonard would have fought like chicken stylist RJJ he wouldn't made even million for whole career.
      Only boring fight from Leonard I remember was Uno mas.

Comment

• leonard-hagler, leonard-kalule, leonard-benitez

one was just as boring as the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingAbdullah
          leonard-hagler, leonard-kalule, leonard-benitez

one was just as boring as the other.
          why you watch boxing anyway if it is boring!?

You probably should stick to goat-ball(game they play in afganistan) more

Comment

• Why do so many people watch the superbowl when so many of them are busts?

By the way, I'm not really a King. I have no ties to anyone that ever came form the middle east at all.

It's a username stupid!!

Comment

• Leonard's achievments will always be overshadowed by his reluctance to fight like a man (Duran, Hagler). He was a great fighter, but his wins had alot of controversey.

IM SO TIRED!

Comment

• Originally posted by TuPrincipe
                Leonard's achievments will always be overshadowed by his reluctance to fight like a man (Duran, Hagler). He was a great fighter, but his wins had alot of controversey.

IM SO TIRED!
                Great post...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest
                  Great post...
                  I sense a bit of sarcasm there..

Comment

• Originally posted by TuPrincipe
                    I sense a bit of sarcasm there..
                    No, seriously...

Why would you think that?

Sugar Ray Leonard waited for Hagler to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old before fighting him, either way, Leonard is one of the greatest fighters to ever walk this planet, but if he fought a younger Hagler and WON(which is unlikely), imagine where he would be right now...

Not that he isn't anywhere great right now..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest
                      No, seriously...

Why would you think that?

Sugar Ray Leonard waited for Hagler to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old before fighting him, either way, Leonard is one of the greatest fighters to ever walk this planet, but if he fought a younger Hagler and WON(which is unlikely), imagine where he would be right now...

Not that he isn't anywhere great right now..
                      Hagler was partly to blame although I felt He really won that fight. If Hagler didn't give away those first 3 rounds, He would of had that fight in the bag.

Hagler allowed himself to be manipulated and He payed for it. The funny thing is, it took his entire career for someone to find a blueprint to beat him. Hagler was at his worst when He wasn't counter-punching, and when He had to be a very aggressive fighter that dictated the pace.

Leonard reminds me alot of DLH. Great fighter, but they both have no balls. They haven't given rematches they're entire career even when they don't win clear-cut decisions, and they both are fake.

Comment

Working...
                      X