Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao elects to put on left shoe before right, defecates.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao elects to put on left shoe before right, defecates.

By Ronnie Nathanielsz- In a highly entertaining and stunning development, Filipino Boxing icon Manny Pacquiao has put on his left shoe before his right, before setting out for a 30 minute run with his beloved Military Cadets on Friday morning. "Ai Para lang do any an marak kang do wa foo sho" Pacquiao said earlier today, which translates to: "You know God is with me in everything I do, he is with me always, and I believe he supports my decision to put on the left shoe before the right". Pacquiao went on to enjoy a great run with his beloved cadets, exchanging pleasantries with them and journalists who turned up to view the spectacle. Coach Freddie Roach is said to be unhappy with Manny's decision to put on the his left shoe before his right, saying it detracts time from his training camp. " I can't believe he's doing this, why can't he put on both at once and save time? This is a training camp we are running here, not a shoe putting on exhibition". After the run, Manny then stood still for 3 hours as the cadets, journalists, civilians, and myself alike walked up one by one to kiss his feet or pull out a piece of his hair.

Later in the day, Pacquiao took a 4lb **** in the his gym toliet. The **** was examined by top Manila scientists who pronounced it to have "championship qualities". The **** will be on display at the Manila Gallery of Arts from the 5th of October until the 7th of November.
    Last edited by RightCross94; 10-03-2009, 08:46 PM.

LMAO, good post TS. Green K

Comment

Speaking of ****....Way to go on the thread there.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
        By Ronnie Nathanielsz- In a highly entertaining and stunning development, Filipino Boxing icon Manny Pacquiao has put on his left shoe before his right, before setting out for a 30 minute run with his beloved Military Cadets on Friday morning. "Ai Para lang do any an marak kang do wa foo sho" Pacquiao said earlier today, which translates to: "You know God is with me in everything I do, he is with me always, and I believe he supports my decision to put on the left shoe before the right". Pacquiao went on to enjoy a great run with his beloved cadets, exchanging pleasantries with them and journalists who turned up to view the spectacle. Coach Freddie Roach is said to be unhappy with Manny's decision to put on the his left shoe before his right, saying it detracts time from his training camp. " I can't believe he's doing this, why can't he put on both at once and save time? This is a training camp we are running here, not a shoe putting on exhibition". After the run, Manny then stood still for 3 hours as the cadets, journalists, and civilians alike walked up one by one to kiss his feet or pull out a piece of his hair.

Later in the day, Pacquiao took a 4lb **** in the his gym toliet. The **** was examined by top Manila scientists who pronounced it to have "championship qualities". The **** will be on display at the Manila Gallery of Arts from the 5th of October until the 7th of November.

Wow....just wow...

Amazingly witty satire!!!

Green Kaye and a star is born!!!

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
          By Ronnie Nathanielsz- In a highly entertaining and stunning development, Filipino Boxing icon Manny Pacquiao has put on his left shoe before his right, before setting out for a 30 minute run with his beloved Military Cadets on Friday morning. "Ai Para lang do any an marak kang do wa foo sho" Pacquiao said earlier today, which translates to: "You know God is with me in everything I do, he is with me always, and I believe he supports my decision to put on the left shoe before the right". Pacquiao went on to enjoy a great run with his beloved cadets, exchanging pleasantries with them and journalists who turned up to view the spectacle. Coach Freddie Roach is said to be unhappy with Manny's decision to put on the his left shoe before his right, saying it detracts time from his training camp. " I can't believe he's doing this, why can't he put on both at once and save time? This is a training camp we are running here, not a shoe putting on exhibition". After the run, Manny then stood still for 3 hours as the cadets, journalists, and civilians alike walked up one by one to kiss his feet or pull out a piece of his hair.

good stuff there Maynard, green k for you, sent your shyt up to five..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
            good stuff there Maynard, green k for you, sent your shyt up to five..
            Sweet thanks guys

Comment

that was pretty good...all you were missing was a reference about his 'charming wife jinkee' ...great satire

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

I believed that was real for a couple of seconds...remember the thread about him playing basketball by ronnie

Comment

The article deserves at least a nobel literary award for journalism. I'm speechless...

Green K sent
                    Last edited by Talisayen; 10-03-2009, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X