No announcement yet.

Hookers & Blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Hookers & Blow

within 30 days i have wasted weekends on hookers and blow. in every saturday beginning at 8pm i would be embedded inside a bar/brothel surrounded by well off businessmen and young hookers. it's like being in a dark world but the fun is all great and almost a fantasy. then the party stops at 7am on a Sunday. After that is where i'd spent the rest of my time alone in a bed either alone or with two broads butt naked on each side still passed out til 12noon. but i'd still feel lonely even with that kind of scene.

i know most of you will say that it was a blast. yes it is while you're at it. but it's the next day i feel bad about. thinking about the money that i waste on these new vice. how unuseful i am that instead of doing what a proper person should do on a weekend i do such things. and now the fact that on a regular day i feel bored and such.

wish i can feel normal again. i know it's the normal that i want to be in. but when it's the weekend i will be craving for that dark world again.

Yeah it's fun but my girl of a year left me lately because she couldn't stand my bull**** anymore.

As a way to rebel against the breakup i went wild, did the whole hookers and blow thing like I used to, and when I was done I fell empty. I took a long hard look in the mirror and realized im 27, I just lost the only girl in the world who really cared about me, and im like what the **** am I doing.

That ****boy lifestyle is fine when you're in your early 20s but there's better things like building a relationship and a future with somebody, creating a family, building things that will last.

When we broke up I felt free again, now im ****ing miserable. I feel so empty because there's nothing like having a girl that loves you.. Love is better than all that garbage and almost impossible to replace once you have it and lose it. I need to man the hell up and get my **** together.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-20-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

The day after partying on is followed by a mild depression like feeling. You “ reevaluate your life” yada yada go to sleep wake up ready to do it again. No sweat. If your Bills paid so what you want....never been a fan of hookers though, id definitely reevaluate that, although seems like a great idea when you’re blowed. Enjoy life man. Everything is temporary enjoy it while it lasts

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        The day after partying on is followed by a mild depression like feeling. You “ reevaluate your life” yada yada go to sleep wake up ready to do it again. No sweat. If your Bills paid so what you want....never been a fan of hookers though, id definitely reevaluate that, although seems like a great idea when you’re blowed. Enjoy life man. Everything is temporary enjoy it while it lasts
        Ah well thats also true lol

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Ah well thats also true lol
          Haha Have fun bro. I would. But you’re right about growing up when you find that one. All the partying in the world can’t make up for the love her give you
          Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 11-20-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Lol i didnt think anyone did blow anymore. Not since miami vice 80's ha. Try speed or heroin if you like drugs. Coke always brings ya low afterwards

Comment

Yeah it's fun but my girl of a year left me lately because she couldn't stand my bull**** anymore.

As a way to rebel against the breakup i went wild, did the whole hookers and blow thing like I used to, and when I was done I fell empty. I took a long hard look in the mirror and realized im 27, I just lost the only girl in the world who really cared about me, and im like what the **** am I doing.

That ****boy lifestyle is fine when you're in your early 20s but there's better things like building a relationship and a future with somebody, creating a family, building things that will last.

When we broke up I felt free again, now im ****ing miserable. I feel so empty because there's nothing like having a girl that loves you.. Love is better than all that garbage and almost impossible to replace once you have it and lose it. I need to man the hell up and get my **** together.
              I told your punk ass to shoot me a PM if you felt like you needed to talk or some ****, didn't I?

The offer still stands. I'm available if you need to vent/exhale.

Comment

wtf.....gear up for the next, imminent, fncking party !!!!!

thats the point of weekends. days to look forward to.

Comment

the thing is i am 33 years old now. been down that dark road during my younger years and finally got myself up and have a good life now again. got a girl with me who's great. she doesn't know about this yet.

the difference about this is that when you're young you party for the fun and the thrill of it. but this one is like going in there to live out a fantasy. i guess it gives me a little understanding as to what the troubles of old business tycoons have when they got their success. when you're in that moment you get lost in that fantasy.

Comment

pics or GTFO

im going home in January and want to 'investigate' these places

Comment

Working...
                    X