Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you think Bruce Jenner turned into Caitlyn Jenner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    On a deeper level why did he do it? was it because of the spotlight?

That whole family is weird and fake.

omg

Punchr. Where have you been? I missed you bro. Did you know that some people think that we're the same person?

Comment

I agree with you, but it was more than Vanity Fair and People magazine pushing Caitlyn Jenner to the public. I think they are trying to brainwash people into thinking dressing in drag is normal. But why are they pushing this?
      Then we see eye to eye. There definitely is a gay agenda the media/ fashion industry/ social media is shoving down our throats. It seems to they are trying to desensitize the public to ****sexuality the same as they are doing with violence. Why? I have no idea. What the big picture is. It’s bigger than us.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
        Yup. Attention seeking piece of garbage. Any guy named Bruce who wakes up one day dressing like a woman and calling himself Caitlyn has SEVERE mental health issues.

Transgender & Transracial are apparently things now. What’s next? Transpecies? I wanna be called Sparky the dog. I bark instead of talking. And lick my ballz all day.

Bunch of freaks. Wish I could shoot them all.
        Exactly. ......i don’t care how many body modifications the lizard man gets. He WILL NEVER be a reptile.

We as a society don’t view Micheal Jackson as white. No matter how many body modifications he gots.

And these men are just getting body modifications. It’s selfish to expect us To forget everything we have been taught because you want to experiment on yourself. What if Caitlyn changes his mind, gets the FAKE **** removed untucked his DICK from between his legs does every one go back to calling him male and sir and boy?
        Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 11-19-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

On a deeper level why did he do it? was it because of the spotlight?

That whole family is weird and fake.

omg

aren't you the one that goes around asking for dating advice? Here's one, pick a gender and leave this site immediately

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Then we see eye to eye. There definitely is a gay agenda the media/ fashion industry/ social media is shoving down our throats. It seems to they are trying to desensitize the public to ****sexuality the same as they are doing with violence. Why? I have no idea. What the big picture is. It’s bigger than us.
            Maybe it's all a form of population control.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Punchr. Where have you been? I missed you bro. Did you know that some people think that we're the same person?
              I've been battling depression and loneliness. I went to the stripclub though. It was awesome esp. for a guy like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                He also knew that he would never measure up the all bbcs that Kris Jenner was taking. Might as well just cut it off and take some bbcs himself. Isn't OJ banging Caitlyn now?
                Why do the Kardashians like black guys? is the media trying to brainwash women to liking black guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Exactly. ......i don’t care how many body modifications the lizard man gets. He WILL NEVER be a reptile.

We as a society don’t view Micheal Jackson as white. No matter how many body modifications he gots.

And these men are just getting body modifications. It’s selfish to expect us To forget everything we have been taught because you want to experiment on yourself. What if Caitlyn changes his mind, gets the FAKE **** removed untucked his DICK from between his legs does every one go back to calling him male and sir and boy?
                  Maybe CaitlHIM

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Good question, I assume you aren't asking because you want to go tranny or some other crazy ****!

Do not do it son keep what you got, and use that thang, no matter it's size, use it.
                    I don't know what the future holds for me. I can never say never.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Maybe CaitlHIM
                      Haha...You think he wanted his name spelled with a K like the rest of them, but they weren’t having it so he settled with a C

Comment

Working...
                      X