No announcement yet.

Canelo would spark Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    Jacobs is way too big and too athletic for Canelo plus he gets better as the fight goes on, he doesn't fade late like Canelo. Canelo on the other hand is more percise and more accurate than Jacobs, Jacobs has some flaws that a sharp shooter counterpuncher like Canelo can exploit at times, Canelo also has the better defense in exchanges. If the fight was to happen I'd slightly favor Jacobs but it won't be easy, he has to box early and put the pressure on Canelo by the 4th or 5th round, get Canelo to chase you aroumd the ring early and let him punch air by the 4th or 5th round he won't be as sharp or as powerful. I can't figure out a game plan for Canelo though, that's why I'd favor Jacobs.

Saunders has the best shot against Jacobs imo, he can box his way into a close decision if he's focused, he also showed a good chin so he has a very good chance imo.
    He gets better my ass, he gets slappier more like. He decides to fight in the later rounds that's what you're seeing. If canelo can take his breathers and still come out to war in the final rounds vs a pressure monster like golovkin he can meet jacobs and his "improvments" in those final rounds
    and i'd still pick canelo to school him.

Saunders is awful, but jacobs isnt much better, they can have a close, ugly (as in uncordinated slapping/flailing and stumbling) fight trading kd's.
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-12-2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Jacobs by UD but the judges will give it to Canelo

Comment

Jacobs completely outclassed Arias but I was surprised he couldn’t put him away. Arias wasn’t much of a puncher either so the fight was very one sided. Jacobs against Lemieux would be very interesting. Not sure if GB would risk Canelo but I wish they would make that happen.

Comment

Candelita ran from GGG for 9 rounds. She'd run from Jacobs as well. She and her pimp will avoid the rematch until 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            He sparked Golovkin’s face.
            Golovkin won that fight or it was a draw at best. Live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Candelita ran from GGG for 9 rounds. She'd run from Jacobs as well. She and her pimp will avoid the rematch until 2019.
              when canelo rematches ggg i will come for you again...
              we will see how much confidence you have on ggg...
              you better dont duck my bet like a ***** again mathedcita.. act like a man and backup your BS...

Comment

ginger ain't sparking no one at 160, especially not jacbobs

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  when canelo rematches ggg i will come for you again...
                  we will see how much confidence you have on ggg...
                  you better dont duck my bet like a ***** again mathedcita.. act like a man and backup your BS...
                  Canelo will not rematch GGG. He knows he got lucky with a draw, and is running scared now. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Golovkin won that fight or it was a draw at best. Live with it.
                    I Dont care if Nelo win, Drew, or Lost.

The world saw Lil’G get served on the face!!! Broadcast recordings don’t lie

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
                      ginger ain't sparking no one at 160, especially not jacbobs
                      He sparked Lil’g’s face. Shook fans don’t even know what Sparked means

Comment

Working...
                      X