No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    This is as solid as it gets. Floyd's T/E ratios is lower than an old man.

#RedFlag
    The process if an athlete has suspicious T/E ratios is to now perform CIR test.

All of Floyd's samples passed CIR test.

Now what do you have to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      USADA isnt a WADA signatory?

You're a clown.
      Lmaooo. You beat me to it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        Why would they go down that track when it wasn't for a signatory,
        Lmao. See Dosum’s post

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Again this is a Mayweather thread, you can find me in most thread going hard for the named boxers. Am in the Ortiz one down there too.
          Ok so what is your opinion on Pac. Was he on steroids?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            I didn't want to join in. I'm just enjoying your onslaught Dempsy. Man you totally burned KoolKc he ain't Kool anymore lol

KoolKc drank the Kool-Aid. He is definitely impossible to reach. Floyd's divk is way way up his ass by now.. It's impenetrable to remove it hehe!!

I would say it's myopia, Sploosh, but it's clear you simply don't know shyt.

Dempsey ran away about 200 posts ago, last seen getting his asswhippin explained to him by his hound dog, who I discovered actually types his posts.

None of the crap he was trying to float wound up doing so.

Every one of his contentions was torn apart and shown for the idiocy it was.

But, feel free to keep shaking those pompoms, playa.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              I would say it's myopia, Sploosh, but it's clear you simply don't know shyt.

Dempsey ran away about 200 posts ago, last seen getting his asswhippin explained to him by his hound dog, who I discovered actually types his posts.

None of the crap he was trying to float wound up doing so.

Every one of his contentions was torn apart and shown for the idiocy it was.

But, feel free to keep shaking those pompoms, playa.
              He didn't ran away. He left your low IQ out the door when he left, since you drank the Kool Aid a long long time ago. And like he said, it's senseless to talk sense to you. Ain't worth it lol

#blindasabat

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                USADA isnt a WADA signatory?

You're a clown.
                You really are TRANNYNY alt for real, NSAC isn't a signatory you dimwit

Comment

You really are TRANNYNY alt for real, NSAC isn't a signatory you dimwit
                  Is USADA a signatory of WADA????

Come on, boy. Fess up so we can have a good laugh

You probably think he's my alt because we've been kicking you around so much that you are seeing double.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    I was kinda aiming for half pro/half con.

But, the Mayweather haters haven't been able to come up with anything other than outlandish conjecture that could not stand up to a sixth grader's scrutiny.

No one has taken out the ABP.

No one has explained how every sample, including the one taken right before the IV, came back clean.

No one has explained how USADA, WADA, and the NSAC have all given Floyd a clean bill of health.

But hey, 30 pages in or not, if you have something feel free to knock yourself out, djtmal...

LMAO!!!!!!!
                    Thought I'd set you straight on the ABP tooli--------------------• Most of the uproar over the French study is about how none of the athletes’ profiles would have tripped the automatic thresholds in the passport software analysis. But that’s only one way that the passport works. The software is an automatic screening tool, bolstered by expert review; the UCI, for instance, has a review panel of expert researchers who scrutinize some percentage of profiles. Even if a particular athlete’s bloodwork never exceeds the tolerances, it can be flagged as suspicious by a reviewer. However, that requires random review by experts; it’s easier for some authorities just to rely on the software.

• Last, the news that the passport is beatable is not, well, news. Remember that point that other organizations fund research? Another study, not directly funded by WADA, found much the same as the recent French study.

The researchers in the other study included several well-regarded scientists (led by Ashenden). They gave 10 subjects twice-weekly microdoses of EPO for 12 weeks. Similar to the French study, researchers found a 10 percent increase in total hemoglobin mass, which correlates strongly to aerobic capacity. Just as with the French study, researchers found that none of the 10 athletes’ profiles would have been flagged as abnormal by the software analysis—it would have taken expert human review to catch, a point that the researchers made in their conclusion. The study met the other standards WADA says the French study missed: It used passport guidelines and was published in a peer-reviewed journal (the European Journal of Applied Physiology). The publication date? September, 2011.

Comment

Your useless, does sodium retain water in your body, do you know what sodium is, did you know sodium and water makes up a saline drip
                      Is it your belief that a 1.005 SPG after taking an IV is different from a 1.005 SPG after drinking water? If you're not trying to prove that, then why the **** are you asking me about saline solution, fool? Go ahead and explain. I'm dying to know how talking about saline solution is going to help you out here

When you gonna answer about this? You're ducking me more than that bltch, ADP02

Oh, and tell us if USADA is a signatory of WADA while ur at it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X