Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs. Ali Will Be Finalized This Week, Confirms Golden Boy Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares?

Comment

This is really a nothing fight and a who cares fight... just left Cotto go away, he doesn't matter anymore... I'm suspecting they weren't offering enough money to the Elite name Fighters which is why they all turned him down...

Comment

This is seriously weak from cotto. What's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
          Somehow worse than Mayweather-Berto. Didn't think it was possible.
          Wow, you're right

Comment

No real interest in this one.. I'll probably still watch since I've watched this whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              Pac man's last fight could be against Jeff Horn. I think all three are tragic if we're keeping it real lol but Ali has never been a champ or Olympian, so you're probably right
              Wasn't Ali a US Olympian?

Comment

i watch ali fights for the same reason i watch khan fights

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  This is really a nothing fight and a who cares fight... just left Cotto go away, he doesn't matter anymore... I'm suspecting they weren't offering enough money to the Elite name Fighters which is why they all turned him down...
                  They forget to mention that if they did offer them the Cotto fight, Haymon fighters were probably asked to sign with GB. Biggest reason Mikey didn't take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Wasn't Ali a US Olympian?
                    He qualified but then was suspended for PEDs. Never fought in the Olympics.

Comment

Cotto is cheating himself by taking this fight. He fought 12 hard rounds without slowing down against a game opponent - he should aim for greatness...

Comment

Working...
                      X