Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BREAKING NEWS!!!] [VIDEO] MALIGNAGGI ADMITS MCGREGOR WON in SPARRING!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Paulie clearly admits right as the video starts that "he probably got the better of It a little bit. Why Is there a need for a video when the guy himself said Mcgregor got the better of him. I don't actually believe the knockdown occurred though.
    Last edited by ironmt; 08-08-2017, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post

Floyd is ****ed. Sr. Should have never let this **** go down. 49-1. Just 3 weeks left.

Fake news

Paulies been said that they sparred twice and the first time Mcgreggor won. Paulies said they made him go 12 the first time and he didn't feel in shape enough to do it.

He said the second sparring session is when Paulie figured him out and was toying with him. Connor never showed up for the third sparring session and instead released the photos that same day. That's when paulie quit.

You guys are always ready to tar and feather anybody who doesn't fit your agenda.

Comment

Cliff notes.

Paulie spars with Conor for 8 and Conor gets the better of him. Paulie blames his conditioning.

They don't soar for a week and Paulie works on his conditioning.

They spar again for 12 and Connor brings Dana White and a bunch of other people to watch. Paulie feels like Conor is trying to show off likes he's going to knock him out.

Paulie proceeds to whip his ass and talks **** the whole time and even tells Dana that Conor is a *****.

Towards the end Conor gets tired and needs a break so he pushes Paulie cause he needs air.

Last couple rounds Paulie starts to fatigue and Conor lands some good punches

It would be awesome if they would release the video but since they aren't it pretty much confirms what Paulie is saying

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Cliff notes.

Paulie spars with Conor for 8 and Conor gets the better of him. Paulie blames his conditioning.

They don't soar for a week and Paulie works on his conditioning.

They spar again for 12 and Connor brings Dana White and a bunch of other people to watch. Paulie feels like Conor is trying to show off likes he's going to knock him out.

Paulie proceeds to whip his ass and talks **** the whole time and even tells Dana that Conor is a *****.

Towards the end Conor gets tired and needs a break so he pushes Paulie cause he needs air.

Last couple rounds Paulie starts to fatigue and Conor lands some good punches

It would be awesome if they would release the video but since they aren't it pretty much confirms what Paulie is saying
          That's Pauline's alternate versions to choose from, but what you forget is Pauline, didn't even ask for his salary and just walked out. Meaning, he must have been to embrassed to ask since Conor treated him like shyit. Add the face of a beaten man, while Conor looks fresh and clean, unlike Pauline. You know what version of truth is real.

Off course it's smart for Conor not to release these footages. Floyd can learn something even if it's just a 4 second clip of the knock down. Floyd can learn how he executes. That's why Floyd keeps it down low too when it comes to sparring during a coming mega fight.

All will be clear for sure, after this bout. I'm sure this video of Pauline's sparring woth Conor will be released. I'm 100% certain. Conor is just making sure floyd won't have a visual idea of his gameplan.

Comment

Where is the video then? You clown.

I know amateur boxers that can beat the hell out of connor mcbum, dude. And I mean several amateur fighters, not just one. This connor is a joke, and you are even a bigger joke than him.

Please, dont create an alter the day after the fight, I want to read the whole forum laughing at your clown face.

Comment

Interesting video. Pretty telling. What I got out of it is Conor doesn't take body shots well, he tired after 5 rounds, Conor improved from their first sparring session but not enough to impress Paulie, and Paulie is a supreme trash talker.

Comment

Working...
              X