Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reason that was a good stoppage by Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The shocking thing for me is Kovalev didn't protest. Really can't make up my mind whether he quit but he looked disinterested, forgetting the stoppage, I have never seen Kovalev hurt, staggering or backing off before, not especially from a fighter who isn't known to be a power puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post

Now......Post a gif of those rabbit punches.

Or that right hand that had him on Elvis legs....show that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        The shocking thing for me is Kovalev didn't protest. Really can't make up my mind whether he quit but he looked disinterested, forgetting the stoppage, I have never seen Kovalev hurt, staggering or backing off before, not especially from a fighter who isn't known to be a power puncher.
        He didn't have anything left.

Mentally and physically done.

He trained for a lefty fighter and a righty showed up

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
          Kovalevs face straight after the stoppage told me everything I need to know. He didn't want to carry on.
          UH WHAT? He was cringing in pain cuz he just got hit in the nuts then when he realized fight was over I think he was just confused! If you see him when he's in corner waitng for the official announcement to rule fight I read his lips and he was staring at someone across the ring saying what seemed to be a "**** You" I don't know at who it was directed to because cameraman didn't pan out but Kovalev was not a happy camper!

Comment

Working...
          X