Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 12:26 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
SunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,145,410.40
May You Have Many of These - Enayze A very aware individual - siablo14 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 
Default Muslim Girl Possibly Kidnapped by Trump Supporters

This deserves its own thread.

"A Muslim teen who said she was called a “terrorist” by a group of men harassing her on the subway earlier this month has been reported missing, police sources said.

Yasmin Seweid, 18, of New Hyde Park, was reported missing by her father on Thursday, prompting the Nassau County Police Department to open an investigation, according to police sources. The teen, who attends Baruch College, hasn’t shown up at school since Dec. 2, sources said.

Seweid told police she was coming home from a fashion show at Baruch College at 11 p.m. on Dec. 1 when three men who’d been talking about Donald Trump started harassing her on the subway train.

“Oh look at this f–king terrorist,” one man said at the 28th St. stop, according to sources.

Seweid said she ignored them, but they continued taunting her.

“Take that rag off your head,” one man said as he grabbed her bag, according to sources. “Go back to your country. You don’t belong in this country.”

“Can you leave me alone,” she said, according to police sources.

The hate-spewing trio then followed her to the other side of the train car and shouted at her to, “Go back to your own country.” One of the men grabbed her hijab, telling her to take it off, she told police, according to sources.

Seweid finally got off the train at Grand Central.

“Three white racists ripped the straps off my bag & attempted to yank my hijab off my head,” she wrote in a Facebook post the next day. “They yelled such disgusting slurs at me, I was so helpless and felt defenseless.”

“It breaks my heart that so many individuals chose to be bystanders while watching me get harassed verbally and physically by these disgusting pigs,” she added. “Trump America is real and I witnessed it first hand last night! What a traumatizing night.”

Her last post on social media was on Dec. 3, according to sources."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

"NEW HYDE PARK, N.Y. -- An 18-year-old Muslim girl who said she was harassed and called a terrorist while riding the subway last week has been reported missing by the Nassau County Police Department.

An alert was issued by police Friday evening saying Yasmin Seweid, 18, had been missing since Wednesday. She was last seen leaving her home in New Hyde Park, Long Island at 8 p.m.

Last week, Seweid spoke out about being harassed at the 23rd Street subway station by three men who tried to rip off her hijab.

Seweid said the men called her a terrorist and tried to grab her hijab saying "take that rag off your head."

Police are still searching for the men who allegedly targeted Seweid.

Police said Seweid was last seen wearing a black jacket, black head scarf, black yoga pants and a blue sweater and was carrying a bag containing clothing.

Anyone with information should call Nassau County Police Department Missing Persons Squad on 516-573-7347 or 911."

C'mon, now they kidnapped her? Just like that? No one thought to provide some police security for a while? Isn't that what the cops do in all other harassment attacks?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Sterling Archer adrikitty hectari SemiGreat Xoo Freedom. Sugar Adam Ali
krazyn8tive //// BM dnobagaV Isaac Clarke DeadLikeMe Sweet Pea 50 jaded bigjavi973 BKM- Szef

Does anybody know something about this, or know someone that does?

She shouldn't be harmed for being Muslim;

This Trump thing is getting out of hand.

Killing people won't solve anything.

Last edited by SunSpace; 12-10-2016 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:28 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2846 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,002,000,039,930,176.00
kick this idiot. - -Weltschmerz- Have an apple chief! - BostonGuy shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times 
Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago 
Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 

Stop trolling sun-spunk
Old 12-10-2016, 12:42 AM #3
Am vise de peste.. 10's

Quoted: 1867 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8.66
Total Points: 187,791,168,740,483,563,520.00
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny 

This sounds like the fakest crap...
Old 12-10-2016, 12:50 AM #4
////////

Quoted: 4212 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,367,174.02
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

yeah im sure its trump supporters this time

total trump supporter hate crime count so far: 0

it was at 0.5 but then that guy spraypainting swastikas on cars turned out to be a BLM troll

not all liberals are criminals but just about all criminals are liberals

Last edited by ////; 12-10-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:00 AM #5
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 9168 Post(s)
GriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,322,929,320,538,288.00
Total Points: 10,145,323,151,881,603,072.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I thought sterling lived in Texas?
Old 12-10-2016, 01:02 AM #6
THE EVIL EDOMITE!

Quoted: 1869 Post(s)
ESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 180,000,000,213,593.56
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell 

HAHAHAH I just read this.

I knew her story was a hoax - there are NO WITNESSES to support it; no reports/calls to the police, nothing...

This just shows that this girl is not all right in the head, like most people who go missing.

This has Tawana Brawley written all over it... She'll show up Monday "walking the streets confused and disheveled and half-naked" and then tell cops three white men kidnapped,and held her and raped her for days on end while racially abusing her... She kept hearing them shout "build that wall," and making other pro-Trump rallying cries.

Wouldn't even be surprised if she has some white guys in mind already who she can blame it on.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:17 AM #7
////////

Quoted: 4212 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,367,174.02
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

I'm sure by now ISIS has seen how easily the US media swallows up bull**** from our college students like those BLM kids who tried to do "racist vandalism" on themselves

There will be more and more muslim woman coming up with outlandish stories about all of the nonexistent conservative white males in US cities raping them with crosses
Old 12-10-2016, 01:26 AM #8
KING!!

Quoted: 3191 Post(s)
Sadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 339,474,056,238.92
Total Points: 1,100,000,124,474,780,672.00
You know you ain't so bad, cheers bro, no harsh feelings! Fcuk KKK and BLM - King Krusher Merry Christmas - TBear No Message - -jose- It's about money - Nomadic No Message - Snoop Frog 

I didn't read everything you said but pretty sad, no female deserves to be kidnapped, may god guide her back to safety and heal her physical and mental wounds, and hopefully god guides the kidnappers in the right direction
Old 12-10-2016, 02:20 AM #9
Am vise de peste.. 10's

Quoted: 1867 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8.66
Total Points: 187,791,168,740,483,563,520.00
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny 

Wait I just realized I was tagged lol

When have I ever said I hate Muslims? Islam sucks in comparison to most other religions, but I like religion because it enforces morals and values, which Islam somewhat does. That's my biggest issue against liberalism, as it is devoid of morality in all the wrong areas.
Old 12-10-2016, 02:56 AM #10
Boxing

Quoted: 12288 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,411,473,094,431,191,040.00
Total Points: 21,411,473,094,431,752,192.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 

She was last seen with a bag of clothes. She's done a runner because she's going to get exposed as a liar. Train CCTV will show nothing what she said is true.
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends

Tags
girl, kidnapped, muslim, possibly, supporters, trump

User Tag List