Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any chance of Amir Khan getting a W over Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, you have to have some sort of damn defense to win a fight like this

Comment

Kahn neither has the skills to overcome, the power to thwart, the smarts to frustrate and ultimately the chin to survive.

This is a really bad mismatch. I credit Kahn for moving up two weight classes - but I expect Canelo to carry Kahn for four rounds and then beat him into oblivion in the fifth.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        He is taller, longer, faster (hand & foot), more experienced and the better boxer so yes he has a chance.
        More experienced how? Canelo has actually fought at the higher level?

Better boxer?? explain..Canelo has better defense, is more accurate and has better upperbody and head movement

Comment

Questions on Khan's chin have started to get REALLY ANNOYING NOW.

The guy went 12 rounds with Maidana for God's sake. Took some big shots flush on the chin and the body.

Khan has never been KTFO. He has always been stopped by the referee.

Pacquiao has been KTFO COLD. WENT TO SLEEP. Really, it should be Pacquiao who should be considered chinny.

Watch and learn. On May 7, all you Boxing "experts" will find out. Khan will win. Mark my words.

Comment

Aw hell. I changed my mind. Khan has no chance at all to win. Zero. He has no chance to finish the fight on his feet. He bit off way more than he can chew and he will pay for it with his third KO loss. Cotto, Kirkland and Angulo couldn't hurt Canelo. Khan couldn't hurt him if they let him wear brass knuckles into the ring. Apparently he will make about 13million dollars so that should ease his pain.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post

The guy went 12 rounds with Maidana for God's sake. Took some big shots flush on the chin and the body.

Pacquiao has been KTFO COLD. WENT TO SLEEP. Really, it should be Pacquiao who should be considered chinny.

Watch and learn. On May 7, all you Boxing "experts" will find out. Khan will win. Mark my words.
              Khan ran for his life against Maidana, stop acting like that didnt happen

Khan has been dropped 8 times by lesser punchers and stopped in 90 seconds by an ESPN level fighter..

Everytime Khan is hit flush his body stiffens up, its not a myth the reality is he can't take a proper punch ad has no defense what so ever

Comment

He is in it , so he has a chance to win just it would be wise not to bet on it .

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  He is taller, longer, faster (hand & foot), more experienced and the better boxer so yes he has a chance.
                  because he throws one two's and moves??? Cotto is a better boxer than Khan and he got outboxed.

I don't like Canelo, but Khan realies a lot on being the taller-longer fighter. His defense is so basic and flawed, it's scary to think what Canelo will do to him if he takes risks...

The only shot I see for Khan is to try to overwhelm Canelo early with speed and catch him with something big that hurts him badly or scares him enough to not take risks and be content getting outworked. If Khan moves a lot, he's just gonna prolong the inevitable.

Comment

this current khan would have been whooped by the teen version of canelo at welter, a counterpuncher with power and speed in both hands is a bad recipe for khans chin...
                    this fight was already a mismatch even if they were the same size, should be considered a joke of fight with lots of money involved....

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                      yeah its boxing anything can happen, and especially in such a 50;/50 fight like this one where its speed vs power. Khan has a huge shot at defeating canelo
                      Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post

You seem awfully sure of that. Did you back your strong opinion with a cash wager? You can get some very good odds betting on Khan. I think you will win 4 dollars for every dollar you bet if Khan wins. I put a good bet down on Canelo to win by early KO so if I'm wrong I'll pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X