No announcement yet.

Steven Sotloff 'beheaded by Islamic State'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    No but everyone mistreats Arabs. Europe, Russia and other Arabs. All i'm saying is i'm not surprised that this is what it came to. People can only take injustice for so long. Pain gives you strength, Fear makes you sharp. When somebody takes away your life, you can either die or find something else to live for. In most cases, War.

I know it's politically correct to hate Muslims because of the actions of their radicals, but the ones I feel for are the Honest fathers, the loving mothers, the innocent children all just trying to live an honest life. They're the ones suffering by the millions.

That's what religion is about, it's a philosophy of finding peace and balance in life and the universe. It's not about war.

It's not about religion. If Jesus were here you know what I think he would say to the israelites about jerusalem? "Let them have it" He tore down the temple in jerusalem to signify that the true Temple of God is in our hearts.
    I don't think many people around the world hate muslims because they are simply muslims. I don't believe you judge a religion by its followers, you judge a religion by it's teachings.

The fact is, Islam has many violent scriptures in it. It teaches violence against non believers, and other faiths. So I think islam itslef has a serious problem in justifying these scriptures. We can continue to just say islam is a religion of peace, but that's not what it always teaches.

As far as Jesus,is concerned, you do realize that jews don't believe in jesus. So I doubt they will care what jesus might or might not say. The world isn't christian, there are many different faiths and not many of them agree on anything. Telling jews to give up jerusalem because the temple of god is in our hearts, i don't think will go over too well.

Comment

Working...
    X